Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
QW Teo
Singapore, Singapore

Not up to luxury collection standards

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jan 2024via mobile
Stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and the initial impression of this hotel is pretty decent. The room size is spacious and the bathroom has plenty of space.

Generally clean but I did find some tidbit crumps on the carpet below the work desk area when we just checked in. The rate that I booked did not include breakfast and my Marriott Bonvoy Gold tier did not qualify for breakfast, however the reception lady pleasantly offered free breakfast stating because its our first time staying at this hotel. The breakfast did not live up to the luxury collection standard though.

It is located between 2 metro stations (pudian station and century avenue station). I would suggest walking from century avenue station as it is connected to century link mall and there are 4 different metro lines.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Do request for the even number rooms which has better view.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HK$714
    HK$752
27.6 km from The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai
Bar/Lounge
Exterior view
Earn rewards for every stay
    HK$690
    HK$667
    HK$667
13.7 km from The Hongta Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai
Free parking
View more hotels in Shanghai
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

Very nice hotel in downtown Pudong. Lots of restaurants in the immediate area. The loyalty manager Freddy Zurita went out of his way to make the hotel stay memorable. Hotel is a little old but service was great. Nice pool but the jacuzzi was not functioning. Also very nice breakfast spread.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 20 October 2023

To begin, this is indeed an older hotel. The room especially showed us its age in all the bad ways, from the baked-in stains in the carpet to the randomly disconnecting wall outlets to the generic musty smell - everything was trying to remind us that the hotel was built 20 years ago. Adding in the questionable sanitation standards in the public areas and some major pre-arrival mix-ups, I was ready to check out immediately after I checked in.

I stayed. Why? Because the team LITERALLY saved my stay. My room attendants were consistently nice, and their attention to detail was remarkable throughout my stay. The lounge team, namely Edith, did their best to make the most out of the limited resource they had on hand, and was always ready to listen and jump into action.

Last but absolutely not least, I was extremely lucky to have met Freddy at the front desk. He was fluently multilingual, always happy yet professional, empowered while being super down-to-earth, and most importantly, willing to offer his help at all times and would not stop before reaching a solution. I relied on his help throughout my 3-night stay and the professional and personal connections we have made were extremely valuable to me even to this day.

Thank you team for your hospitality, your expertise was what saved my entire experience, and I'm sure y'all will make this place my new go-to once your renovation happens.

Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2023

I spent a night with the family the Hangar Hotel, staff was friendly, location good, breakfast buffet nice but the rooms and facilities needs some updating. I’m sure this was a nice hotel 15 to 20 years ago but the age shows. Many facilities were not working and the room was very dated, I’m quoting my son “The steam room has no steam, the tennis court no net and the whirlpool no bubbles”.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Fantastic location and value for this hotel. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, perhaps a bit old and showing their age, but the beds are comfortable.
Friendly and caring staff. Very pro-active and responsive.
Awesome view and ambience from the lounge with enough variety of hot food in the evening and a great selection of beverages in the evening.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank BuzzLi14
Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is very conveniently located in the central CBD. The maintenance is quite good, rooms spacious with comfortable bed and chairs. The gym is very big and well-equipped. I would like to pay my thanks to club lounge staff, Sophia who is very very attentive and helpful. Plus the main happy hour is up to 8:30pm, I think businessmen would love it very much

Date of stay: January 2021