1,937 results
All reviews train station the executive lounge hotel entrance pudong airport convenient location star hotel people's square chinese restaurant non smoking upgraded to a suite lobby area buffet breakfast hotel staff business hotel nanjing road exit concierge
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Honestly, this hotel was a disappointment. The staff was lazy, there were three or four guys as you drove up, and they didn’t bother to help us with luggage, at all. The neighborhood of this hotel isn’t much, kind of run down. When I asked a staff member to please call a taxi for me, he handed me his phone, I suppose to do it myself. We only stayed here two nights, and moved on when we realized it wasn’t up to par. It felt like a Best Western... the restaurant has a huge buffet breakfast, with European and Asian cuisine, it was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick C, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Gina M,

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customerl, therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I stay this hotel few time from mercure change to pullman but hotel club lounge not up to standard since not much choice for the wine,and lounge reception counter staff not professional ,the club lounge breakfast of al la carte menu not enough choice ,the cocktail section the snack section as well not much choice , many Chinese dishes, if want to upgrade the brand of the hotel, I think also to train up the Staff to be five star brand as well.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear lawlaw832004,

Warm greeting from Pullman Shanghai Jing An!

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know more about your recent stay and for pointing out to us Executive Lounge issues, first and foremost please allow me to sincerely apologies for the poor services you have unfortunately experienced while staying with us.

I have shared your comments about our service professionalism and quality of products with all heads of departments and have ensured that the following actions are implemented to prevent any future occurrence and ensure that all our guests are satisfied.

- I have stressed our Executive Chef to ensure that we are working on Executive Lounge menu revised program,including revised varieties of food and beverage.

- Our Front Office Manager has ensure that all our new team member are coached and trained of service. We will strengthen the attention to details and enhance training for all employees.

Again, we much appreciate your valuable time and look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Shanghai Jing An!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Reviewed this property earlier, was forced to stay longer due to flight delays for incoming Typhoon.
Moved here from Pullman Skyway and booked Deluxe room with Club access.
Rooms are fully equipped and nice, though considerably smaller than the Suite.
The Club Lounge was well equipped and enjoyed it very much, great food selection, no need to go out for dinner.
Service is great and breakfast just amazing, The atmosphere is so much nicer and classier than Pullman Skyway, for half the price... highly recommended

Room Tip: book a room with Club access, well worth it
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear FrequentFlyerUN,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Shanghai Jing An.

We are delighted to read that you had a nice stay at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Shanghai Jing An!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stay in this hotel for 4 night when we arrive nobody come to Greeting us Recaption staff speak Little English very Difficult for community very Bad Service no Service mind look like Robot. I very disappointed with this hotel, no more for me.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick C, General Manager at Pullman Shanghai Jing An, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Destination772172,

Thank you for your comments regarding Pullman Shanghai Jing An and also express my sincere apologies about all the inconvenience that you have encountered during your stay.

I have shared your feedback with Front Office Manager and I can ensure you that your comments will help us to make our hotel a real Pullman. Our Front Office Manager ensured that the staffs will enhance English skill training and awareness of attention to details should be cultivated.

We are fully aware that we have a long way to go.

Again, thank you for telling us about your experience and look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Shanghai Jing An!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The hotel is beautiful and also the rooms. It is located next to Shanghai’s main railway station. The staff speak little English and the buffet is very overpriced. Close to some known brand stores but limited and there are some restaurants close by.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Chrisjw2013,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Shanghai Jing An. First and foremost please allow me to sincerely apologies for the services you have dissatisfied experience while staying with us.

In order to prevent any future occurrence, I have shared your comments with all heads of departments and have ensured that the following actions are implemented to prevent any future occurrence and ensure that all our guests are satisfied.

1. Our Front Manager have ensured that all our staffs,especially new team menber are coached and trained English training.

2. I have stressed our Executive chef to ensure that we will more concentrate on food quality and presentation.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedbacks that will I am sure allow us to improve the quality of our services and products.

Look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Shanghai Jing An!