Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ah mo
Hong Kong, China

Best Hotel is Shanghai

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 May 2024via mobile
I have stayed over 2000 nights at hotel but the service Ritz Carlton Pudong is one of the very best… The manager Tang Qing always give us the best keep touch and the front desk Molly always make us feel welcome… The service they gave it’s one of the best
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 15 May 2024
Dear denkaw2016

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong.

I am delighted to learn that you received exceptional service from our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Violet and Molly. I shared your kind words with the high-management team.

公寓外观
    HK$663
2.0 km from The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong
View more hotels in Shanghai
7,057 results
All reviews the club lounge rooftop bar ladies and gentlemen pearl tower bund view huangpu river business trip flair scena pudong rc ifc ivy china zhang
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2024

Pros: Great Views of the Bund and the pearl tower from some rooms, the breakfast area and the rooftop. The rooms were modern and nice. so were the lobby and restaurants. Friendly staff
Cons: Lots of people to greet you, but shockingly very little English spoken. The Amex FHR upgrades were nominal.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2024

Dear rezman88

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong.

I am very sorry for the lack of English. We are continuously to emphasise the English training. In addition, I am very sorry for the Amex FHR upgrades were nominal. We recorded your suggestion and take this information under consideration for future enhancement.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies and we look forward to welcoming you back to restore your confidence in us in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2024

The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is probably one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Needless to say, it was luxury, and the staff was awesome. The location was superb. Upgraded to the suite and it was spacious, comfortable, and romantic. My photos explained everything.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2024

Dear KirklandTom

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong.

I am delighted to learn that you received exceptional service from our Ladies and Gentlemen. I shared your kind words with the high-management team.

Reviewed 18 April 2024 via mobile

Very good hotel and so convenient. The. Room is neat and good view. I like the vip lounge and the breakfast is so delicious. This hotel is closed to oriental pearl tower which is icon of Shanghai. I love shopping at ifc mall which this hotel is connecting to the mall. Most of the hotel staffs are able to speak English and easy to communicate. Please go to the sky lounge , have a drink with friends also take a nice photos with Oriental pearl tower.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2024

Dear Ivan C

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong.

I am delighted to learn that you received exceptional service from our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Club Lounge team. I shared your kind words with the high-management team.

Reviewed 17 April 2024

I stayed the wonderful suite with the best lounge access and breathtaking view.
Staff members on the lounge are full of warm hospitality. Every staff show us quick and polite response with huge smile.

Ms.Summer is one of the most kind staff who helped me to find my smartphone. After arriving the Pudong International airport, I lost my smartphone. I had difficulty in asking the loss and found office in Chinese. Without her help, I could never find out my smartphone.

Mr. Jerry is one of the most quick-witted staff who made the special handmade cocktails for me and my family. The taste of cocktails and his hospitality made the most wonderful sight of the Bund we have ever seen. We are very happy to have
unforgettable and precious memory in Shanghai. I will never forget the beautiful night view of the Bund.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Coastal58569132303

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong.

I am delighted to learn that you received exceptional service from our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Summer and Jerry. I shared your kind words with the high-management team.

Reviewed 9 April 2024

This was our first time staying at the Ritz Pudong and we will never stay anywhere else.
My wife and I had business for 5 days in Shanghai. The hotel/ room was absolutely amazing. The views were great. The service from management to room service was perfect. Everyone on the club level was so kind every am. The restaurants are amazing as well.
If you are looking for the best experience in Shanghai, this hotel is the place.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2024

Dear Quest32757651733