Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$101
View deal
Expedia
Trip.com
ZenHotels.comUS$102
2,262 results
All reviews complimentary breakfast covered parking oatmeal hot tub air conditioner each morning parking deck ocean view nice pool beds were comfortable spring break family vacation beach balcony tiki cvs gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2021

Very good location at the beach, although during our stay a boardwalk thru a dune was under construction, but it was only a minor inconvenience.
Nice outdoor pool and jacuzi.
Relatively good hot breakfast (fresh fruits, yogurt, cereals, bagels, omelet etc). Coffee/tea not available outside breakfast hours, unfortunately.
Clean and spacious room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your recent stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, ailitwiniuk. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! ~Nalani

Reviewed 9 October 2021

We had a great getaway at Hampton Inn orange beach. A friend and I each brought our kiddos (4 kids so 6 total). We got a side view room with 2 queen beds. We had a great experience. Pool is great! The only thing that could’ve made it better would have been if the beach walkway hadn’t been torn down to be redone. But, they accommodated well!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
funandmemorable, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Thank you so much for the great review regarding your recent stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach Gulf Front, napiert2021. We are very happy to hear how much you guys enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your feedback and we will be sure to share your kind words with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! ~Nalani

Reviewed 8 October 2021

Two hour delay for check in. Boardwalk to beach was torn out during our stay. Room wasn’t cleaned at all and trash wasn’t collected from room. We normally stay at the Hampton for our family vacation for fall break but will reconsider for next year. Very disappointed for the money we spent to stay here and hotel staff had no answers to questions.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Online Concierge, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service, hareboy. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We are always disappointed to see negative reviews. Unfortunately, we have been affected by the same short staffing as the rest of the nation. We hope you can understand and ask you to give us a chance to host you again in the future. ~Jessie

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

We’ve had great experiences here in the past but we were very disappointed this time around.

Positives
— location! There are restaurants, Publix, and Walmart in walking distance
-Gulf & Pool!
- Sanitizer at the elevators
-Breakfast on-site

Frustrations this trip —the Hilton Ap showed we could check in; my husband even received an email around noon from Hilton telling us to check-in, but when we arrived at 4pm there were no beachfront rooms available. Others were waiting for rooms, as well.
After about 45 minutes in the lobby our room became available.
When we got upstairs to our room, there was no remote control in the room. My husband tracked down housekeeping in the hallway to get a quick replacement from another room.
The next morning we woke to the sound of construction and the only beach access bridge was being demolished. We were not told about the construction or the fact that Beach access would be limited during our stay. I’m sure this is something the front desk staff should have shared with us. We saw other guests accessing the beach via the hotel next door so we assumed we could too. Again, there were no directions provided by Hilton staff.
The toilet in our room malfunctioned. Maintenance came to the room within 35 minutes to repair it but unfortunately it just added to the frustration of the stay.

My husband has been a Hilton Honors member for over 10 years so we have been accustomed to Hilton standards. This may have spoiled us a bit. The toiletries were random and sparse. It appeared as though they came from different locations as they didn’t match (different brands of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and lotion). Usually, they are all the same brand. Just odd!

We will try the other Hilton branded location next trip

Trip type: Travelled with family
Online Concierge, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach/Gulf Front, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience here at Hampton Inn & Suites, FoodBucketList. We are always disappointed to see negative reviews. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.~Jessie

Reviewed 7 October 2021

This hotel is in a beautiful location directly on the gulf front with beach access and features covered parking and a limited warm breakfast. That is about all the good I have to say about it, which is sad given our good previous experiences with Hampton properties. In the month of September, me and my spouse reserved an ADA accessible room for one night at Hampton Orange Beach gulf front through a popular 3rd party booking site. She had recently had a procedure, and required the accessible tub with hand bars and shower safety seat due to balance issues. The booking was correct on the original site, but being aware from past experience that properties tend to take liberties to change, ignore or even lose reservations booked through a 3rd party, I decided to be proactive and call ahead several days early to assure everything was handled. With the reservation scheduled for Saturday, I called first on Wednesday. The friendly sounding front desk person told me that no, in fact they did not have us down for an accessible room, but that she had made this change and we were all set. On Friday, just to make double sure, I called again and was reassured the reservation was confirmed to the correct accommodation and price. As we arrived early on Saturday before check in, around noon, the front desk person advised we were welcome to proceed to enjoy the beach, but our accessible room was not yet ready. Again we dropped by the desk in the early afternoon, and was told they were still working on preparing the room. We understood early check in was not guaranteed, so all was well at that time. At check in, however, we were given the key to a standard, non-ADA room. By this time, the night staff had come on duty at the desk. After seeing the room did not match our request, I went down and explained that there had been a mistake, and requested a switch to an ADA room. At that time, the man at the desk blamed the booking site for sending the wrong information. I advised this man that the original confirmation was correct, but regardless, I had made repeated direct contacts with the hotel in the days before arrival, and was assured we would be taken care of by their staff. Then the man blamed the day shift staff, saying they changed the reservation and gave away all the accessible rooms. I would have believed this was the case, had I not expressly verified otherwise with the day staff. Despite my objections, I was advised there was nothing they could or would do to help us and that we were simply out of luck. Being sufficiently disappointed with the casually dismissive demeanor of this night manager, I asked to make note of his name, at which time he pointed to his name tag and said directly to me, and I quote, "Yeah, whatever, here it is, I don't give a sh**". This passive-aggressive behavior was as unprofessional as I have ever been treated at ANY hotel, even the budget brands. Considering the dirt and grime in the floor and around the base boards, the rust, scum and mold in the shower, the hard mattresses etc., the only thing Hampton-like at all was the higher room rate. The rating of 2 instead of 1 is only because of the beautiful beach being easily accessed direct from the back of the property, although there are no food options at the hotel itself (there is only a tiki bar that serves alcoholic beverages). It seems that many businesses including hospitality industry have become lax in their level of service during COVID, as an excuse for charging more and offering less, even with a hostile attitude as in our personal experience with the luxuriously advertised Hampton Orange Beach. This is disappointing and does little to justify the price premium you pay versus a no-frills chain where you keep more of your money and expectations are low anyway. Especially if you require special accommodations, steer clear of this hotel that does not give a ****.

Date of stay: September 2021