Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$86
ExpediaUS$86
Agoda.comUS$86
TripadvisorUS$86
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews the breakfast area hot breakfast pool and hot tub yogurt beds were comfortable the room was nice definitely stay here again alligators beach inns gulf maintenance pensacola condo
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

I liked this hotel! Very convenient location, an easy walk to the beach. The included breakfast was very nice, a good variety of food and different every day! We were in room 310 for 5 nights. I would have liked to have a balcony, but none available. We did have a pleasant view of the lake and pool. The hot tub was out of order but the pool was very warm, so we wouldn't have used it! I personally don't like high rise hotels or elevators so third floor is perfect! I'm a 57 year old Fitbit wearing woman who lives to get my steps in! The area behind the hotel was a pleasant morning walk and we could walk to a variety of restaurants! I would stay again!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cindymF5145LS
Jill Malone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope you come back to visit us soon!!

Reviewed 28 April 2021

Do not stay here, its smelled, was outdated and not clean at all, left the room early just to get out of there - it was so bad I refused to stay at any other Fairfield Inns on our road trip, figured they were all bad.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Our condo got cancelled on us so I scrambled to find a place. We didn't need a kitchen since it was just myself and my daughter. Luckily we found a great room here! Close to everything too! Overlooking a pond with turtles and an alligator! The whole hotel was clean and fresh. Our room was perfect. The employees were so friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again. The pool and hot tub were closed due to damage from the recent hurricane but it was too chilly out to use it anyways.

Date of stay: April 2021
Jill Malone, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future. I will be working with each department to make sure that these issue are corrected. When you are in this area in the future please feel free to call me and I will make sure that we take great care of you.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Jill Malone
gm@fairfieldinnob.com

Reviewed 19 March 2021

The room was not ready when we arrived at 5pm and we had to wait. The room was small, bed was comfy, but there was mold in the shower. Breakfast consisted of convenience store snacks in a paper sack. Staff was friendly, but understaffed and visibly stressed. The facility would probably benefit from new management who can bring some organization and cleanliness. I will not stay here again, as multiple customers were complaining at the front desk.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Francine B
Reviewed 12 January 2021

The location of the hotel is not conducive to wave watching...condos block the view of the gulf completely. The hotel staff were friendly and Covid responsible. Unusual motor noise, almost like a bilge pump, at 4;00am both mornings moved through the building waking is. Due to Covid the breakfast buffet was not available, but the grab and go bag offered was practically inedible. Low quality, no name tasteless products. Very surprising for a Marriott

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank mikebham01
Charlie Glanding, Other at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orange Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Hi Mike,

I would like to first apologize relating to your disappointing stay. I verified just yesterday with the local county Health Department official and they are now permitting the service of hot & cold items from our buffet as long as we serve it. Our GM interviewed a potential associate for our breakfast area and look forward to opening up again soon.

We have replaced the recirculating hot water pump that was causing the noise you mentioned . Our roofers will be completing the install of our brand new roof later this week.

Our hotel is located about five minute walk to the beach. The beach view of the Gulf is outstanding from the sugar white sandy beaches.

Hope to see you again when your travels bring you back in our beautiful area of Orange Beach, Al.