“Lunch”

The Courthouse Cafe
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Monroeville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Cute little place. Great for lunch. Hamburger was very good across from courthouse Not fancy good for a quick bite

Reviewed 22 January 2018

good clean place, the food was good, not to bussy.It was recommend by friends we had a good time, priced was average.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

They have a very good chicken salad sandwich. I think they also make most of their cakes and cookies right there.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This is in downtown Monroeville and across the street from the old law office of A C Lee, the father of Harper Lee. Some items are good but there is nothing exceptional here. I enjoyed the Boo Burger but have had burgers better at other restaurants. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

My daughter and I ate lunch here before touring the courthouse. I was eager to support a local business and avoid the fast food places on the outskirts of town. My daughter ordered a salad, which tasted so awful she couldn't finish it. I tasted it as well and the only thing I can say is that it tasted stale and dirty. I had a very skimpy chicken salad sandwich. Our waitress was not welcoming and disappeared somewhere during the meal. It seems like it would be difficult to mess up a simple lunch but these folks know how to do it. I don't believe that there are many lunch options near the courthouse so your best bet might actually be the fast food places outside of town. Too bad.

4  Thank Cathy P