Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
LeMeridien.com
US$152
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
1,004 results
All reviews latest recipe kids club special thanks f b housekeeping team in room dining great hospitality the entire staff excellent stay house keeping amazing hotel kids play area breakfast spread front office comfortable rooms restaurant staff nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hi,
I have been part of the Hero Indian Super League crew of over 60 people staying at this wonderful hotel for over three months. My journey in India ends tomorrow.
We have been in a strict Covid bubble along with almost 30 local staff.
Our day to day routine is basically staying in our room, eating in our specified eating area, training in our own specially built gym and of course going to three local stadiums to broadcast ISL to the world.
What has made this experience unique is the fact that around 25 of the staff have also been in this bubble. We are not allowed to leave the hotel to ensure our safety from Covid-19.
The staff have been magnificent with special mention to Sohrab Biljani (Assistant Front Office Manager), Wanda, Shivam who does such a great job with his housekeeping, kitchen and engineering team as well as all the wonderful crew who attend to my every request - particularly the guys who always ensure my room feels like a second home - Faisal, Shiv, Lovito, Chandan, Lester, Samadhan and Annasahb.
Sadly I didn’t get to see the wonderful sights of Goa this time like I have since I have been coming to Goa every year since 2015. This will happen again.
God bless all the wonderful team from Le Meridien.
Kind regards,
Andy Paschalidis
Hero ISL Commentator

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Victor Chen, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Y6220HRandrewp,
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. I am pleased to hear that you have had a pleasant stay. Your appreciation of our team is very rewarding and will inspire them to continue creating great memories for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Goa with my family and kids and stayed over in Le Meradian calangute hotel....and I never ever had such a awesome experience in my life with any hotel across international travels as well which I got from this hotel and staff....Excellent hospitality extremely helpful staff and front office team and special mention for Rumini who was a front office staff and she was so helpful and made my wife's birthday so special can't express....thank you sooooooo much team and looking forward to visit again and stay their again

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ankit09appu,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location is bang in the middle of the Calangute main road so everything is nearby and accessible. The good thing about this property is that it doesn't start on the main road and is a bit inside/receded. The check-in was super slow! The front desk staff needs to be trained better.

Our rooms were in a different building next to the pool. The rooms were decent in size and well appointed. The swimming pool is big enough and probably the nicest part of the hotel. It has a pool side bar. Just one issue that they serve drinks and food and allow guests to eat while being inside the water, which is kinda unhygienic.

We got our included (alcoholic) welcome drink/beer after 2.5 hours of our check-in after repeated reminders. I really had to tell them, please charge for it but atleast send it!

Housekeeping staff was overall very well trained and good at their work.

One major downside is that they have only one person managing as Valet which is ridiculous for a meridian property. So delays in waiting for your car and even for giving your car for parking.

Overall a 3.5 star stay!

Room tip: Hotels overlooking the pool are nice!
Date of stay: September 2020

Dear zorawarsinghlaw,
Sorry to learn of your concerns with your stay, but i am grateful for your comments as such information enables us to continually monitor and improve the service we are offering.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a lovely evening which the two of us spent together here at Le Meridian Calungute, Goa. The staff and the dishes were too good. Thanks again to the team for a dinner date to remember for years.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victor Chen, General Manager at Le Meridien Goa, Calangute, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Abhishek10Saini,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks lm goa for making my trip so wonderful special thanks to souvik and Sivani who took care of me and kept my room clean. Thanks to everyone, and I will recommend this hotel to my friends and once again thanks lm family

Trip type: Travelled with friends