All reviews nice rooms and staff water pressure location is great comfortable bed nice hotel rates huntsville al facility elevator
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We are extended stay in Ref Roof Inn Madison for five days. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was convenient, located right off the highway and walking distance to a variety of stores and restaurants.
From the front desk to housekeeping were cordial, friendly and informative. Thanks to Joya, the front desk, she is very nice and helpful, Joya's recommendations were so helpful and really made a difference in us knowing where to go and what to do. Definitely a hotel worth returning to!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that staff members were able to help you.
we look forward to see you for your future stay.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Jaya was great. The location is close to everything. The room was .....tv was a little annoying. My last night the place seemed to be over run by loud obnoxious guest who were slamming doors after 12 AM. When i checked out food and trash were left in the stairwell.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
General M, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking time and review our hotel. Please accept our apologies about tv and the noise other guests made. We appreciate you letting us know.
Once more , thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was attending the Panoply Festival and really was not up for driving home that night. Got online and checked out Red Roof Inn. I have had good luck with Red Roof in the past and figured I would look. The rates for this property were good and I had a 20% off code. I think my price was somewhere around $56.00.
Generally with discounted rooms, you end up near the elevator or ice machine. I was on one of the ends so it was nice a quiet. The rooms were some of the cleanest I have ever seen. The beds were comfortable.
The location is great because there are several restaurants close. There is also a 'Big Box' store about a mile or so away. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Book online for better rates.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you were so comfortable with beds and cleanliness of our rooms.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

When the advertising says Newly Remodeled, it's usually a marketing ploy. So my wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find the Red Roof newly renovated with new sinks no chips in the tub, only carpeted area was around nightstand between two queen beds, flat screen tv, small microwave and fridge and that was a 5.00 upgrade and still under 75 dollars and the air conditioner was quiet. The room was on the 1st floor and our dog was welcome, so we stayed there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were pleasantly surprised to find such a nice motel at such a good rate. The desk clerk told me that it had been recently remodeled. The room was very well decorated and very clean. It had a refrigerator, a microwave, a coffee maker and all the little "goodies" we expect at much higher priced motels.

Room Tip: All I can say is that the room assigned to us was very nicely decorated and very clean.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
General M, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Huntsville – Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Thank You for taking time to review our hotel.
We will continually try to provide best service to all our guest