Quality Inn(Madison)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing breakfast : cinnamon rolls with chocolate are so fresh and delicious with a nice hot morning coffee!

Was a very nice surprise!

Rooms are clean, well-equipped and pleasant to stay.

Location is very good! China house is next to it. Also Walmart is 3 miles away

Staff is very polite and friendly.

Very good! Thank you

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I have stayed here several times in the past year and always treated well. Clean rooms great location. Very safe and great customer service.the staff was fantastic. I will always stay here when in Madison.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Extremely rude gentleman at the front desk.. We asked to check in a little bit earlier because we had a dog with us that needed somewhere to stay. He told me that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that stayed at the hotel the night before didn't check out until 11:00am (hard to believe that not a SINGLE person left until 11:00am, especially since there were only a couple cars in the parking lot) and he didn't have a room clean. This was around 11:15. When I told him that we were going to have to go and rent another room for the day just so our dog would have somewhere to stay (because the Motel 6 down the road told us that they would let us check in early), he became extremely rude and told me he didn't care if I went and got a reservation somewhere else because he "already had our money from our reservation and we wouldn't be able to get a refund." He also told me that he knew who we were (because my boyfriend had been in and talked to him prior) and that he would not allow him to stay in the room we reserved.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

The room rates are reasonable. The rooms have been recently renovated and very clean. The rooms are stocked well with cups and coffee for the coffee pot. I love the wood floors. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for almost 3 weeks while working in town. We had 2 rooms and couldn't have been happier! Newly renovated rooms, cleaned every day, no bugs, decent breakfast in the mornings. And the staff were the nicest people!
It's in a great location and the Chinese buffet in front of the hotel is SO good!
The only thing about the hotel we had a slight issue with was the wifi. It was in and out for most of the time we were there but everything else was so good we couldn't be upset about that.
We will definitely stay there again if we're ever in the area. Thanks again for a great stay!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business