All reviews nice hotel clean rooms staff was very friendly excellent choice high school definitely stay in this hotel again great breakfast a great stay recommend this hotel short distance off the highway front desk staff complimentary breakfast next morning nice room parking lot alabama
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Good clean room. Very nice desk staff at check in. Usual breakfast with hot and cold foods. Good location off I-22 and close to restaurants in Jasper. We stayed here because it was only an hour away from the trailheads of the Sipsey Wilderness.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Wanda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thanks for the survey and the score we appreciate your kind words, I hope that in the near future you will choose to stay with us again....

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Always enjoy the staff and cleanliness of the rooms, the location is great also. Nreakfast was on point. I highly recommend this hotel for future stays snd will definitely be back teive a month for work

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wanda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your survey and score, we appreciate it and the kind words. we hope that if your ever in this area again you'll choose us!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

The room that was given to be selected as my room for check-in was not the same in person. I have stayed in suites before at the Hampton/Hilton and for $126 I got way more room space as well as bathroom space.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wanda L, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the survey and the score, we appreciate it, I would like to apologize about your room issue, I'll get this taken care of, I do hope that in the near future you will be back to stay with us again and thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Jasper!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We only stayed for a night but it was a great place to stop and stay on our way to our family vacation. It was clean comfortable and we were greeted with great service. Dont hesitate to stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Wanda L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thanks for the survey and score we appreciate it, I hope that if you ever in this area again you'll choose to stay with us!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Seem to have bugs and ants present in room the morning breakfast was poor pastry and biscuits tasted old no microwave present there was one in room if you wanted to take from dining to room probably why people were takin to room to heat up outside building was neat would not recommend this one for the price it was not near the quality of there neighbor holiday inn was excellent no problem there great staff and management this is in industrial blvd in jasper al

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Wanda L, Manager at Hampton Inn Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

I would like to apologize about the issues with the ants in your room I'll get this taken care of, we do have a microwave in our kitchen area that are guest can use and I have spoken with the breakfast host about the pastry and biscuits. I do hope in the near future you will give us another chance to make this up to you.