All reviews space camp the concierge lounge m club space rocket center bit dated indoor outdoor pool an older hotel lobby bar common areas breakfast buffet business trip staff was very friendly and helpful bed was very comfortable bridge street oatmeal nasa conference
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

When I first walked in, I thought it was a very nice hotel based upon the appearance of the lobby. Go to the elevator, which is pretty slow, and make my way to the room. Open the door and was greeted by a musky smell. Popcorn ceilings with water stains and a bathtub with square pink tiles. Otherwise, the room is spacious, quiet and bed was comfortable. Just needs some remodeling. Oh, and the bar.... I was the nice guy in a group to pick up the tab. Was shocked to see each draft beer was $8!! That scarred future generosity’s!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Huntsville Marriott at the Space & Rocket Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for your honest feedback. Our room renovation begins in late October and will continue through the complete hotel. I apologize that we failed to meet your expectations. We are moving rapidly on a room update that will certainly please you upon a return visit, The popcorn ceilings also will be done away with.

Warm Regards,

Bill Hofmann

Reviewed 15 August 2018

It took me 15 minutes just to get helped by front desk staff. Once I got my key, I proceeded to the elevator where i noticed a smell and lots of dirt around the edges of the elevator. It only got worse as I got to my floor and room. The hallway smelled foul and my room was so moist it was palpable. It was 9pm so i went back down to the front desk. No one was there so I booked a nearby hotel that I had a good experience with before. My second hotel acknowledged that they have received other guests who have had the same complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Bill H, General Manager at Huntsville Marriott at the Space & Rocket Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear ltibbs1,

Thank you for sharing your experiences from your recent trip to our hotel. I apologize for the problems you experienced. Cleanliness is not a normal problem for us but I will meet with the relevant department heads to assure the issues you expressed are addressed immediately.

Warm Regards,

Bill Hofmann

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Excellent hotel. Great breakfast (a live chef to cook for you every morning), consistent excellence in service and support. Special mention to Treva, she is awesome, unrelenting in looking out for the needs of the customer; She is already solving your next issue before you even know you have one. Additional mention to the front desk staff, both days and nights, everyone is helpful, welcoming and friendly. Thanks, team, makes my stays in Hunstville all the better!

Room Tip: All rooms are very quite and comfortable. Cabana rooms (off the pool) are very nice, with balcony and great access to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business and our was great. The staff was friendly and helpful...Lashana saved me when I missed my ride to work. The shuttle drivers were knowledgeable and friendly... rides to and from the airport and down to Bridge Street for dining and shopping. There's a restaurant for breakfast which was really good and the Great Room had very good bar food. The beds were comfortable and I used the gym which had treadmills and bikes. It's in walking distance of the Space Center & Museum and Biergarten.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This hotel treats you very good. The rooms are clean, the pool is refreshing. The bar restaurant has good food if your not going out. The bartenders and customers are friendly,we have good conversations.

Room Tip: We like overlooking the Space Center.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple