All reviews space camp the concierge lounge m club space rocket center bit dated indoor outdoor pool an older hotel lobby bar common areas breakfast buffet business trip staff was very friendly and helpful bed was very comfortable bridge street oatmeal nasa conference
Reviewed 15 August 2018

It took me 15 minutes just to get helped by front desk staff. Once I got my key, I proceeded to the elevator where i noticed a smell and lots of dirt around the edges of the elevator. It only got worse as I got to my floor and room. The hallway smelled foul and my room was so moist it was palpable. It was 9pm so i went back down to the front desk. No one was there so I booked a nearby hotel that I had a good experience with before. My second hotel acknowledged that they have received other guests who have had the same complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Bill H, General Manager at Huntsville Marriott at the Space & Rocket Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear ltibbs1,

Thank you for sharing your experiences from your recent trip to our hotel. I apologize for the problems you experienced. Cleanliness is not a normal problem for us but I will meet with the relevant department heads to assure the issues you expressed are addressed immediately.

Warm Regards,

Bill Hofmann

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Excellent hotel. Great breakfast (a live chef to cook for you every morning), consistent excellence in service and support. Special mention to Treva, she is awesome, unrelenting in looking out for the needs of the customer; She is already solving your next issue before you even know you have one. Additional mention to the front desk staff, both days and nights, everyone is helpful, welcoming and friendly. Thanks, team, makes my stays in Hunstville all the better!

Room Tip: All rooms are very quite and comfortable. Cabana rooms (off the pool) are very nice, with balcony and great access to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for business and our was great. The staff was friendly and helpful...Lashana saved me when I missed my ride to work. The shuttle drivers were knowledgeable and friendly... rides to and from the airport and down to Bridge Street for dining and shopping. There's a restaurant for breakfast which was really good and the Great Room had very good bar food. The beds were comfortable and I used the gym which had treadmills and bikes. It's in walking distance of the Space Center & Museum and Biergarten.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This hotel treats you very good. The rooms are clean, the pool is refreshing. The bar restaurant has good food if your not going out. The bartenders and customers are friendly,we have good conversations.

Room Tip: We like overlooking the Space Center.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We had our annual Family Reunion at this hotel..I am A corporate Event Planner and I can not begin to tell you how accommodating this hotel was! From the sales office(Malaysia Denton) was AHHMAZING and FABULOUS..She is going to go far in life..I absolutely LOVED working with her!!!!, to the catering department (Glendia and Shayla) to the bellman, to the front desk, to the restaurant to, housekeeping, to the banquet department (Julius Smith) PHENOMENAL..HE DESERVES A PROMOTION!! as well as Sasha, Frank and Donley!!! Everyone WENT Beyond The Call Of Duty to make sure that our weekend was perfect!! and they DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!❣If you go to Huntsville..Dont stay ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HERE!! Congratulations to the owners and General Manager and Supervisors..You got it right!! Your staff is A++++++! Thank you so very much for being masters of your craft..It is so refreshing to see what professionalism looks like when you've got the right team!! And clearly you do!! I'll be sending my clients your way and whenever I'm in Huntsville..your hotel will be my #1 Choice!
A HUGE THANK YOU!!