All reviews super target hotel property would stay here again pool and hot tub free breakfast beds were comfortable late check nice hotel space center roadway desk cantina inns rates nasa curtains alabama
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights in September to attend an additive Manufacturing conference. Typical Fairfield Inn, clean and well-kept, has a pool and a hot tub. I encountered a very annoying practice during my stay. It seems that they perform maintenance on the pool and hot tub daily at about 5 to 6 PM. It is closed during this maintenance. I don't know about anyone else, but I like to finish my day by taking a dip in the pool and hot tub before I head for dinner. I don't understand why they wouldn't do this maintenance sometime in early afternoon with the hotel would be empty. I didn't seem to be the only one who was looking to enjoy the pool and hot tub at that time. Other than that annoyance (Which could be easily rectified) my stay was pretty good. Very centrally located with some very nice restaurants just across the street (Rosies cantina, old Heidelberg). Also only about 10 to 15 minutes from the airport. I may stay here again unless I get a much better deal at another brand.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marcus D, Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Customer service is our number one concern! We want to provide a great experience from start to finish. It is unfortunate that we had to corrective action with the pool during your stay.
We have since corrected this issue and hope to have the opportunity to host you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area. We strive to earn good reviews and your feedback helps us in achieving our goals.
Best Regards from the whole Team!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service from the hotel staff, great breakfast buffet...The room was extremely clean and well cared for...I thoroughly enjoyed a great night of sleep...Excellent location!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay during your recent trip to Huntsville. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels return you to the area.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

4 ladies came for a quick visit with friends. We a arrived early morning hopeful to get a room and was rewarded. As soon as a room could be cleaned about 2 hours after our arrival. We were invited to eat the breakfast offered at 6a during the weekdays. By the time we finished we had a room to crash in after our 12 hour drive. We had aground level room facing parking lot and we were able to sleep peacefully using the black out curtains. Awakened refreshed after a few hours sleep ready to begin out activities in the city. Clean and quite room, worked out in gym on tread mill, good breakfast, staff was pleasant and location close to many shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay. As we pride ourselves on our service, It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. Thanks again. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Fairly typical of Fairfield inns. I stay in them several times a year. I expect the following: Decent bed. Clean room. Good breakfast. And this one was the only one of three stayed at on the road trip that actually had the pool available. It was very typical and acceptable. I wish they would listen to a mechanical engineer and get rid of the terrible thru the wall air conditioning units. They really suck, they offer the worst temperature control, and they shouldn't be in hotels in this price point. There are other options which offer better thermal comfort for about the same installed costs (vertical fan coil units and VRF for example). Especially these new remodels.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Andilyn75
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. As a valued guest, your input is vital in helping us improve moving forward. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had made a reservation and arrived way before check in. They checked if any rooms were clean. They were able to get me right in. The room was a clean, a good size , and smartly set up. They were full for graduation and a youth group when I came, but there were no problems with noise or anything. The breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. I am a vegetarian and they had veggie sausage out. Very much enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to all!!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marcus D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will certainly be sure to pass your feedback along to our staff. As service is our top priority, it is great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to serving you again should your travels return you to the Huntsville area. Thanks again.