“Great Margaritas”

Ranked #5 of 650 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Nice typical Mexican restaurant, good tacos, great margaritas and reasonable prices, Rosie's is a very good Mexican choice inn the neighborhood.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I went with a group of 10 on a Tuesday night. They don't take reservations but we were early enough to get two tables pushed together to accommodate the group. The noise level was deafening, including crying babies, as it completely filled up with families. This is not to place for catching up with friends because it's hard to hear a word. Obviously, this is a popular place. Prices are reasonable, but the food to me is just average.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We have eaten at Rosie's several times. It is always good. They have at least 2 locations in Huntsville, convenient to access. The servers are helpful and efficient. The food is good. The decor has a "party feel" to it. If you are craving Mexican, you can't go wrong with Rosie's

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time ever there. The service is way above great, he came to the table very promptly, brought the drinks and took our order. The food was out in no time, and it was amazing. I would tell anybody and everybody to go there. My daughter says that she recommends the chicken quesadillas.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently visited Rosie's for dinner. The wait was a bit long because it is a popular place. I think we may have waited for about 20 to 25 minutes. It seemed to move very fast. The food was good. Nothing particularly fabulous or terrible. Just good Mexican food. My wife had the taquitos which she liked. My daughter had a chicken quesadilla which I tasted and thought it was good. My son had the beef burrito which was huge! I had a chicken taco and a beef enchilada. My wife and I each had the best margarita that they had on the menu, but honestly, I wasn't overly impressed and neither was my wife. We both thought it was too sweet. The food was relatively cheap too. For a family of 4 with two drinks it was only $65. Not bad if you ask me. If you are in town I would give it a shot.