Clarion Inn(Huntsville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnon smoking roommini fridgewalking distancespacious roomwould stay againdesk staffcoffee makerbusiness tripwalmartpillowsinnsmall
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, this was a business trip, paid for by my company. I just stay where they put me. Overall a very clean room, very nice staff. Bathroom ceiling above tub looks to have been patched. Only real complaint is mattress isn't the softest I've ever had, but still comfortable. I would use for business, but due to the location (middle of a busy section of town) I personally wouldn't use for a visit trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kevin H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Kevin,

First, I want to thank you for sharing your views of our hotel. We always want to be looking at what our guest sees and feels, due to the fact we can't be in every room or be there 7 days a week or 24 hours a day. I do apologize that we didn't meet your standards in every way but it lets us know what areas we need to be working on.

Once again, thank you for staying and hopefully next time your stay will meet your expectations.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

For the price, I thought the rooms were very good, and a good place to take your small pets. It's a good location for food etc. though you need to discriminate, some are not as good as they appear online.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kevin H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Terence,

First, let me thank you for taking the time to write something about our hotel. We do appreciate what you said about our hotel.

The team thanks you. We would like to hopefully see you back if in the area again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This was the worse place I ever stayed and the attendants lied saying no vacant rooms existed when I asked for another room. I just killed another roach in the bathroom. They seem to stay near the clogged toilet. The bed cover was badly soiled when I arrived; the nonenglish speaking maid trie to tell me the cover was clean, at my insistence she brought a new cover. I noticed that trash was not removed from the laundry room. I went to Walmart and bought Draino to unclog the toilet. This place is unsanitary and needs fumigation and plumbing work.

Room Tip: Chose a different hotel.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Kevin H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear StuffnThangs,

First, let me thank you for writing the review for our hotel. These things can go unnoticed by managers and property owners if we didn't have our guest eyes and experience to tell us these things. I will be sharing with the staff to get these types of things corrected and help train our people to be better stewards with our guest and their needs.

Second, I am sorry on being that your stay was not the most pleasant one. Also, I will be looking into all the issues and see why this has happened and try to ensure that no one else has this problems.

Again, sorry we did not meet your expectations and do hope that you will give us another chance in the future to see we can be a better hotel for your stay away from home.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Spent a weekend here and would stay here again. The hotel is updating their rooms/hotel and it shows. The beds were new and very comfy. Pretty spacious room. The now room standards; coffee maker (with choice of decafe or real), microwave, mini-fridge, LCD TV, etc. We were on the second floor so there were some noises from the floor above, but not terrible. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast smelled good, but I never seem to find myself downstairs before it was over. All in all, a good buy at a good place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kevin H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Lala1997,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stayed and wrote the things that made your stay great. As you know, others will be looking and making a choice whether to stay or not. I hope they do stay from this. I will also be passing this on to the team to let them know about your stay as well.

Again, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and do hope you come back and stay again with us when in the area.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

The most wonderful staff!! Very clean. Good breakfast. Comfortable room. Everyone bent over backwards to provide the best service. Good places to eat in walking distance. Mall shopping for those so inclined

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Visitor0r0 O
Kevin H, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Visitor0r0:

First, let me thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a great review. We appreciate it very much.

I will share with the rest of the team. We also hope to see you back real soon.