See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We needed a room just to rest for the night. My husband and I were in Huntsville to screen our movie on bullying at a civic center there. So, we picked this place because it was close and we just needed to rest before heading back to Georgia. Well, the place gives all appearances of being a stop of for 1 night stands. We paid for the room in advance because the event would not be over until 6pm, long after check in. Well, we get to the hotel and there are men just laying around on the furniture. They were friends or family members of the person managing this place, maybe? But, there wasn't anywhere for the people checking in to sit. They looked you up and down and it was obvious you were not welcome there. We checked and the television did not work. The desk clerk had to go back and forth 4 different times in order to try a remote that finally worked. Then as tired as we are, I wanted to sit down. The chairs were filthy with some type of white substance on them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what it was. So, no sitting down on any chair. Then we pulled the top cover back and there was white substances on various parts of that. So, we took it completely off the beds. The sheets were clean and so were the towels. But, we did not risk eating one thing in that place. We checked out at 7am in the morning and I would NOT suggest that anyone stay there even for a one night stand. What did I learn? I will always ask what type of place I will be spending the night in. Sometimes we travel for fun. Sometimes for work and we just want to rest our heads before heading back home. The management there should be ashamed of themselves. The remote was under the bed. I returned both to the front desk when I left as the man who checked us in felt that we had stolen it! But, to his advantage, he deals with all kinds of people there. He couldn't figure out what me and my husband were even doing there. He could tell we just did not belong. Stay in your car overnight before checking into this place.

Room tip: Do NOT stay at this hotel, period!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ActingLauretta
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My boyfriend and i stayed here in the King room with the hot tub. overall, staying in the room was fine. The issues were that they could not find our reservation at first which took longer than it should have, especially being tired and wanting to relax. Their hot water was horrible, so therefore I could barely use the hot tub! which was the main reason why i even chose the place, could hardly even shower. Just so yall know the smoking and non-smoking are just across the hall from each other too.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We booked our “non smoking” room through Priceline. Once we checked in and got to the room the “amenities” described that we paid for were not included. We brought it up to the manager and he blamed Priceline and said he couldn’t do anything about it. Then our key cards didn’t work the whole trip we had to keep getting them reactivated. The covers had cigarette burns all over them. We were not happy with our stay and would never book here again.

Date of stay: February 2018