Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$86
US$76
View deal
SAVE US$10
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here with friends on our way back from Florida. We are all under 21 and this was the only place we could get a room. Immediately upon entry I was greeted by the STRONG smell of marijuana. The woman behind the front desk was behind a barrier, probably to prevent her from being attacked by one of the sketchy people hanging around. After checking in we walked out to the parking lot and there were multiple men watching my friends and I very intensely. While walking to our room, a man watched us from the stairs to see what room we went into. After getting into our room, I noticed that noticed there was blood on the mattress and stains on the comforter. The toilet in the bathroom is broken. Also, there is no light in the bathroom, not just broken... it just does not exist. Don’t forget to pack your headlamp if you want to take a shower. My friends and I decided after 5 minutes in the room that we would rather drive through the night than stay in this motel. The woman at the front desk was very understanding and gave us a refund. I would advise anyone to stay FAR away from this motel, especially if you are a woman.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kaitlynw500
Reviewed 28 April 2021

I just needed a cheap place to stay for the weekend for an event I was working. The Super 8 was close. Check-in & out was easy because I used Priceline. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and everything worked as it should. Oh, and it was amazingly quiet. The internet was marginal at best. The last time the carpet in the halls and stairwells were cleaned was never. Seriously, they were that bad.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2021

The chair is stain.The bed was stain .Even the sheets were stained.The bathroom sink is hanging on by glue probably gone fall off if u close the door to hard.It stinks like a mfk too y’all gotta do better

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 16 May 2020

So, as a truck driver, we didnt have the luxury of being able to leave. No other hotels in the area offer truck-parking. The pix don't do this place justice. And to boot...this was THE best out of 3 rooms. None of the rooms had towels, the remote for the TV worked only if you held it against the sensor (can't lay in the bed with burned blankets & change the channel or adjust the volume---luckily, we have blankets, coffee maker & microwave with us at all times) You'd think that the front desk lady would be apologetic about all these ridiculous failings..but you'd be wrong! In fact..she said absolutely nothing, just knocked on the door and held out towels..perhaps shes a mute? But hey..if you dont want to dry your hair, dry your body, watch TV, heat up food, drink coffee, sleep on burnt blankets & not be able to lock your door properly..this is your place!!! And as a special treat---you can either listen to slamming doors & kids screaming inside OR watch men in the parking lot working on a broken down car, blasting music & fighting with each other outside! Stay far, FAR away from this pathetic excuse of a motel.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2020

They had bugs at the breakfast bar it was a dead bug in the waffle maker and you can’t have guest after 9 o’clock at night and My bed sheets had cigarette holes in it The room phone did not work aint ‍♂️

Date of stay: January 2020