This motel was quite possibly the worst motel I have ever set foot in. Despite the fact I had reserved a non-smoking room, this one REEKED of cigarettes. Carpeting was filthy. Bathroom was dirty; towels did not look freshly washed (only one set, even though my reservation was for two people). Bedding did not look fresh and beds looked slept in. But the WORST thing about the room was that at least one of the beds was infested with bedbugs. I did not look at the other bed in the room; we left immediately, and demanded a refund. DO NOT STAY HERE.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking