See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2015

I have stayed here on numerous occasions. The staff is always very friendly and ready to help when asked. The rooms are a little out of date but usually very neat and tidy. The prices are unbeatable for the area.

1  Thank Timothy S
Reviewed 29 April 2015

I have stayed there many times and it's not as bas all the relieves written below. It's old but kept up by the new management. The rooms are clean. The staff is very nice and always willing to serve to your request.

1  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed 23 April 2015

If you stay at this hotel you are literally risking your life! My mom and I checked in to a filthy room that had no working phone, no light bulbs and the door knob fell off. We were given excuse after excuse for problems. I have lived around D.C. all my life and have seen it all, and unless you are looking for something OTHER THAN a good nights sleep in a clean room DO NOT GO to this place! After 1 hour I made them REFUND our card. This place has a dangerous environment surrounding it and it is not safe.

Room Tip: Front rooms north side
5  Thank Susan I
Reviewed 30 January 2015

I was in Huntsville, Alabama, On a family reunion trip, I travel to Huntsville twice a year. I was staying in the kings inn hotel. The room was very comfortable in every way.The maids ensured my room was immaculate on a daily basis and the receptionist was very friendly and also extremely helpful. I was impressed by all of the staff with in the hotel, I will certainly be staying here again!!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Solomon A
Reviewed 7 April 2014

For $84/night we got stained "clean" towels, rough sheets, lumpy pillows, cigarette smoke stickiness, syringes in the parking lot, a woman passed out at 8:30 AM in front of the front office, a police raid in a neighboring room, and no plug in the tub. And refusal to refund our money so we could go elsewhere. Awful place. Some good customer service despite all that but as if from individuals who feel badly that you've had to witness it.

• Stayed: April 2014