US$119
Hyatt.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjason's delifront deskgalleria mallnice hotellarge roomindoor pooleasy accessabove averagehot tubhotel is locatedmovie theatergreat place to staywould definitely stay here againshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyexcellent stay
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed for one night on our way to NOLA. As with all Hampton Inn's, the hot breakfast was free and did not disappoint. The hot tub and fitness room, however, were major disappointments. The hot tub was cold and the fitness room was more like a fitness closet. I was much more impressed with Hyatt Place and will consider those instead of Hampton's from now on.

The room was fine, but had only a 32 inch TV. Given the fact that it was 15 feet from the bed, you needed binoculars too see the screen.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Thank you for your review and for your feedback. Hearing directly from guests is important as it tells us what we are doing well and what we need to do to improve. I hope you will accept my most humble apology for the issues and frustrations you experienced. I will promptly take the steps necessary to correct the problems you have brought to my attention. I am confident that if you return to our hotel, you would have a much improved experience. If I can be of assistance in booking a future stay, please do not hesitate to contact me at 205 380 3300.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Parking was horrendous and not one space was available to park. Several huge Tour Bus took up 10-14 parking spots at one time. Even after all parking spots were gone, the front desk clerk said our vehicle would be TOWED if we parked under the pavilion. People were literally parking in Chick-Fil-A parking lot until the next morning. I just thought it was handle poorly and there should have been something done to better handle the situation. There was absolutely NO-WHERE to park. Take Uber and leave your car parked. No parking spaces are available after 9:00 pm on a busy weekend. So if you go to dinner around 7:00pm and come back to the Hotel there might be one parking spot available if you are lucky.

Room Tip: Recommend rooms on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank travelman8181
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2016

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Our family of 5 stayed at the Hampton Inn over night on our way to Florida. The hotel was clean and in a beautiful area right smack in the middle of great shops, dining, Publix grocery store and gas stations. The hotel was very clean, the beds were comfy and the breakfast was good. Hotel staff was helpful and kind. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there a will stay there again on our way back home from our beach vacation!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2016

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your staying with us and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

needed a room close to Tuscaloosa - about 50 min drive. Area was excellent - close to shopping mall, restaurants. Hotel very nice, clean and friendly! Didn't use extras but pool and workout room looked very nice. Great value for level of comfort and location.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Great experience at this Hotel. Looking forward to my next stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites. Friendly staff, suprisingly comfortable bed, Free Wifi and if you forgot anything such as razor, tooth brush etc they'll give you a complimentary one.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham-Hoover-Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016