“Very good”
Review of Dreamcakes

Dreamcakes
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Homewood
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

First time here and the cupcakes are very good. The cake is moist and buttercream not overly sweet. This day was only basic flavors but hope to try some of their specialty flavors. My favorite was the caramel. Worth a stop for a sweet treat.

1  Thank vetfun98

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Small place in Homewood area, quaint so to speak. And delightful when you enter and notice all the sweet treats.

It all looks good. Lemon squares, cookies, cake....heck everything!

However, the cupcakes are the stars. The lemon poppyseed and strawberry cupcakes were awesome. The Grapico cupcake looked interesting and I cannot wait to go back.

Enjoy Dreamcakes!

1  Thank Bandit2118
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to take a break from shopping and get us a treat. Wow, this place is so good. The cupcakes taste like they came straight from grandmomma kitchen. I purchased a wedding, a spice, Curious George and hummingbird cupcake, they were delicious. This place is a must try and we will be back. The store was clean and the employees were super nice.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

There were very pretty cupcakes, cookies and brownies in the display cases. And the old fashioned location is adorable. I loved the little tables and the tiled ceiling. I got the chocolate peanut butter cupcake. The icing was very good, but the cake was OK. It was very dry and crumbly. Another in our party got a brownie, and I was told it was excellent. The third person in our party got a birthday cake cupcake (white cake, chocolate icing), and she said it was good. One of the associates was helpful and friendly, and one was not happy to be there. So she put a bit of a damper on it.

1  Thank LaurieTN
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to stop in here after a disappointing BBQ lunch at the place next-door and so glad we did! My daughter is gluten and dairy and almond free and while they did not have anything that fit all three of those they did have either gluten-free or vegan options. We all enjoyed our treats and loved the fun decor!

1  Thank heatherleight