“Very good as always”

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #36 of 96 Restaurants in Homewood
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I don't have a McAlister's deli near where I live and I always like to eat at one when I'm near one. I had the Club sandwich and chili. Both was very tasty.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Not sure if bus boy quit or not, but more than 10 tables had dirty dishes for the 20 minutes I waited for a rather simple order. Folks were working hard but customers standing around like zombies waiting for service. We were there for lunch, so it doesn't make sense that they would have been short on help - just short on attention to service.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Visited Homewood area and shopped at many quaint shops.The ice cream place located there is worth the trip!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Wasn't good and they left some of my order out the next day I went to pick up rest of my order and the staff was rude. Won't be going back :(

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stopped in while staying in Homewood area on business. Though the area has lots of restaurants, I have found good food to come by. I found the sandwiches to be very good and this to be a great place to grab a quick bite. You get a lot of food for the money and the restaurant is clean and the service is very friendly. Overall one of the higher quality places I have found in the area.

Been to Mc Alister's Deli? Share your experiences!