“Quaint Visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I pass by here on the way to Catfish Cabin and saw it was rated #1 in Guntersville so gave it a try for lunch on a Friday. It is small but quaint with eating outdoors under trees by the side road. We ate in. There is a bar area I prefer it not to have. My rock star sandwich (which is like a French dip with au jus) was good. The salad is small as a side it just goes on the plate with the sandwich. My daughter got the chicken salad croussaint and homemade fries that were lightly breaded but you don't get much of those either and did not care for her plate. The chicken salad tastes fresh and clean but lt lacked a lot of flavor as well as the fries. They are a bit pricey especially at dinner time but I can see stopping here again and trying something different. It's something special I'm sure for someone getting away from the normal fast food. This is more like fine dining on a sophisticated local level.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I was anxious to check out this #1 rated restaurant in Guntersville. It definitely did not disappoint!! The ambiance of the restaurant was very nice! Small and intimate. My husband ordered the pork chop and it was prepared perfectly. He said it was delicious!! I ordered a chicken pasta dish with mushrooms. Wonderful sauce and it was also delicious!! We shared the Pina Colada Coconut Cake which was wonderful!! My only regret is that this is our last night in Guntersville as there was a number of dishes I would like to try. If we get back in this area this will certainly be on our list of must do restaurants!!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We had the special of the day which was a bbq fillet on a bun with fries. Was a bit different than what I expected cause it had grilled onions with strips of steak and was toasted. It was pretty good but will try something different next time. The hamburgers at other tables looked pretty good. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The coffee rubbed filet was superb! Seriously the best steak I have ever eaten. It was perfectly cooked and soooooo tender. We split a Coconut Lime Shrimp appetizer and I wished I had one all to myself. It was amazing. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This eatery was a nice find. Great setting, good service and a fine selection of foods. Portion size was a bit skimpy and drink prices(alcoholic) are outrageous! We probably will not recommend.