Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Hotels.com
US$86
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$82
Agoda.comUS$86
ExpediaUS$86
FindHotel
All reviews front desk dog park breakfast bar full size refrigerator laundry room ice maker beds were comfortable pets beach miles dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

You won’t go wrong here Fantastic service . Clinton is so awesome. Fantastic gentlemen that seemed to always be cleaning the grounds

Very nice staff and well managed . Also very good with animals here Dog park on premise.

Well maintained and very clean.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Booked a stay for 3 nights. Found FOUR roaches in our room on day 2. Let the office know who sent someone up to spray and said they would comp something but didn’t tell me what. It took almost 2 days for someone to tell me they gave me a $40 credit on a $756 ticket.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Our stay was horrible at this Staybridge. I had never stayed at a hotel and been so unhappy about our stay. Check in was at 4pm, we got there and our room wasn't ready, we were so ready to relax being we just drove 8 hours. We sat in the lobby and waited for 30mins. We checked in and go to our room and the first thing we noticed was a dead roach on the counter. Now if the room just got "cleaned" how is there a dead roach on the counter that quick? I go down stairs and the lady looks stressed as she's looking for a room to move us to but there's no other rooms available. So I tell her it's okay don't worry about it's a water bug its probably from the rain. Big mistake!! I should have inspected the room better when we got there. There was spiders in the room they didn't vacuum, the vents were so dirty looked like they haven't changed the filter in years. The next morning when we get up there's roaches crawling in the restroom and kitchen. I go down stairs to tell them and he sends someone to spray, this went on our whole stay of 5 nights we were there. Its was the worst stay ever. I did try to see if there was any other hotels but of course being the summer everything around was booked. I spoke to the manager and she said all she could do was give me points totally 3 free night. So we agreed then we get a call while we're out at a amusement park and she says sorry it won't let me add the points I can discount your rate for tonight of $200. I paid well over 2000 for this stay and all you can do is $200 off. I've got pictures of everything and even on the receipt where they jotted their notes of our stay. Definitely will never stay at a Staybridge again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Staybridge Suites GULF SHORES.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at admin@staygulfshoresal.com

Reviewed 1 July 2021

I must say I was a little concerned from reading previous reviews that the air conditioner may not be cool enough for the hot climate but ours worked great!! Also from previous reviews, concern about hot water taking forever to get hot, and we did not experience this at all. In fact, ours got hot immediately! Never ran out of hot water.

The Apt style room had full size refrigerator w/ice maker, 2 burner electric stove top, dishwasher, a few pans, coffee pot, a plastic pitcher in frig, toaster, small dish soap, plates & cups, cabinet space for some food. A breakfast bar with two chairs, sofa and 1 chair, coffee table, flat screen TV with DirectTV channels, desk and chair, plenty of outlets. The bedroom had a dresser and TV.

One downside to this room is it is at the very end of the corridor right by the exit door and the exit door slams shut and there isn't really anything you can do about it. It's noisy! It would be nice if maintenance could adjust this so it doesn't slam so loud. Also being on 2nd level the people that stayed above us we're noisy and it sounded like a stampede!!

Was disappointed in the "breakfast" they served. It consisted of just Ho-hum scrambled eggs and link sausage and a waffle. I understand that things aren't completely back to normal but a bag with a piece of fruit/muffin/breakfast bar/juice would have been much better. This is what we got at other hotels and it was much better.

Beds were comfortable. I liked that the rooms had good storage. We stayed for 4 nights so had a lot of stuff.

I think the rooms in general could use a good deep clean of the carpets and furniture. Hotel itself could use some renovations. They are doing some kind of construction/reno but I don't think it is to the rooms but not sure. Some tiles were cracked and I think some mold forming in ceiling near shower. Also only 1 elevator in the hotel could be a problem on check-in or check-out busy times. Lighting was a little dim and yellowish. Also several of the towels had stains.

All in all it worked for us for the 4 days we stayed there. I wish it were a little closer to the beach but not a deal breaker. Would I return to this hotel... possibly, but would probably try something a little newer/updated and closer to the beach next time.

Room tip: Rooms near exit door are LOUD. Get top floor. Bring your own food. Bring your own towels.
Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Staybridge Suites GULF SHORES.

Again, thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 2519751030 or admin@staygulfshoresal.com.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

We booked 4 nights at the Staybridge Suites in Gulf Shores and were given a room that the maintenance supervisor said we should not have been given. The toilet did not work, the AC sounded like a 747 taking off, and the TV was precariously installed in the wall mount. There was dust on the dinnerware and the cabinets were grimy. On our second attempt with the staff to remedy these issues we were told by the gentleman at the front desk that these problems were the fault of the crew of “wetbacks” that were working at the hotel. This was stated in earshot of the lovely Hispanic woman who had just helped us with our breakfast selection. Eventually the toilet and TV issues were resolved and I cleaned our kitchen. We did enjoy the evening wine and snacks and the fitness room was very clean with good equipment. We will not return to this place again as a matter of social protest against the racial slur that was used by the desk clerk. Our community was recently decimated by Hurricanes Laura and Delta. If it weren’t for the hundreds of skilled craftsmen from diverse ethnic groups that came to help, our city would still be in ruins. We want and need the help of skilled laborers and should not speak of them in such a crude and dismissive manner.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Formaggioplease
General Manager, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, we truly value and appreciate it. There is still work to be done with the renovation and repairs and we are sincerely sorry that you were put into accommodations that were not yet guest ready. We too are a community who were devastated from hurricane Sally and incredibly grateful and in debt to all the skilled craftsmen and individuals who assisted in repairing our community. We have taken disciplinary actions with the associate that used the slur, we do not support or tolerate that kind of language of behavior in any way. We hope you were able to enjoy your time in Gulf Shores and thank you for visiting.