Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a floor level room for one night. The room was the mustiest smell I’ve ever encountered. The sheets were clean and the staff was very friendly, but we could not get over the musty smell in the room. The bathroom was not clean and I did not want to shower in my bare feet or walk on the carpet barefoot.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2019

RUN, DON'T WALK FAR AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL! I don't know why 0 stars is not an option. There is nothing quality about this inn. It is the bates motel... unfortunately they charge you a ton because of the location when it is essentially a Super 8. I regret not staying at the Super 8 across the street to be honest. The room was not very clean, the beds were uncomfortable but I could get past that part. I am low maintenance and don't expect much... I do however expect WiFi. There WiFi was working for their employees via the "front desk WiFi", however guest WiFi was down and no one cared. They gave me the phone number for the help desk which I spent 20 minutes on the phone with them to be told the problem was with the actual internet/router at the physical hotel and there was nothing they could do but send out a technician. I was there for 3 nights so that was not fun. Neither was the pot smell that came pouring into my room... I understand it is not their fault that a guest was smoking pot, but it just added to the horribleness of this stay. I called in the afternoon the day before check out and asked if I could do a late checkout. They told me the latest they could do was noon, I said that would be great thank you. She said she would put it down in the notes. Normal check out time is at 11... so why is the first maid POUNDING on my door at 10:30 which is before the normal check out time when the privacy please placard is on my door?! She proceeded to open the door but I had the latch on it and I jumped up and said they said I could check out at noon what is the problem? She played it off saying she was so so sorry and wanted to know if I needed anything before I left. No thank you and I closed the door. The fire alarm also went off twice this morning...hmmm maybe the pot smokers set it off? I understand that is also not the fault of the hotel however it was the cherry on top of this crap sandwich sundae! THE LAST STRAW was when I was in the shower at 11:15 with a SECOND angry maid pounding on my door, and that is when I snapped. I got out of the shower, in my towel and opened the door with the latch on, I said they said I could leave at noon this is the second time you guys are pounding on my door, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! I call the front desk, manager answers and proceeds to tell me no one made a note that I had late check out. So because of your incompetent employees I get harassed twice, once before REGULAR CHECK OUT TIME and second before my late check out time which was a whopping hour extra. I understand they do not have to provide late check out, if you don't want to accommodate me just say it! I had a 4 hour drive ahead of me in a thunderstorm which was extra fun due to the lack of sleep because of this hotels incompetence... glad I didn't kill anyone on the road that day from being so tired. At this point I was beyond livid, I got all my stuff, got dressed since I already got out of the shower to talk to the maid and went and told them I have never wanted to leave a place so badly in my life. LITERALLY stay anywhere else, I will be posting this everywhere, because it is literally that bad. This is my first bad review I've ever left for a hotel and it truly has been earned. I travel many times throughout the year and did not have a problem until this trip!

Room tip: Do not stay here!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

This is the nastiest place I have ever stayed! The first room had chips all in the floor, the sheets were dirty, and a dead roach was by the night stand! If any other place had been available and we had not been 5 hours from home we would not have stayed! Plus my kids would have been very upset about missing the beach! I had to go buy Lysol and clean the room and still didn’t feel comfortable!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

When we arrived orginal reservation wasn't available so had to take a diffrent room then the room we had was supposed to be non smoking but smelled of smoke the light fixtures an air conditioner was filthy when we arrived we was told we had complementary breakfast but not once did it say as long as you eat it in the lobby so after I made waffles the cook came out an said are you taking that to your room I said yes she said you can't you have to stay here well the waffles was for my daughter who was not feeling well an I was not going to make come eat in front of everyone in the lobby there was no signs saying you have to eat here so I went to the desk were a older white lady sat an said so since I can't take this to my room do you want me to just throw it away she said can't the person come eat it here I said no then she said yea I'm sorry I said well that's pretty fking wasteful an I walked out if you want rules with a complementary breakfast say it up front so we can go get drive thru instead

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2019

room was ok. we actually were scheduiled at another quality inn and it was unacceptable, so we kept driving and were limited in options on a Friday night in the summer. this motel is ok. close to outlets in foley but i would not want to stay there long or often. much nicer places right down the street.

Date of stay: June 2019