“great food”

Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Fairhope
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After several recommendations, I tried this restaurant and found the atmosphere and food to be outstanding.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Italian sampler was one of the best I've ever had outside of NYC! Top notch service, Ben did an awesome job!

1  Thank Jeff A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been here many times before and have never been disappointed. This time was as good as amy other time with the extra efforts of a new to us server, Tammy Barkley who we will ask for again. Everyone enjoyed their entrees. I, however, can not speak to the many choices as I am so stuck on their linguine with clam sauce and seafood broth that I can not bring myself to order anything else. One particular thing which impresses me is the excellent salad served to the table which is part of the standard meal instead of it being an additional side order.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Locals recommended Gambino’s Italian Grill. What a wonderful night we had. We decided to check out the piano bar where you can order dinner. We had no idea what to expect. What we got was a great entertainment, food, and service! Scott, the piano player is an extremely talented musician and singer. The songs he performed varied from Queen to Sinatra. Great fun. The food was also exceptional ( good quality, variety, well prepared). The waiter (Ben) was also top-notch! He was helpful and friendly. Even though the piano bar was packed, Ben’s service was a 10 out of 10. Thanks Scott and Ben for a great night!

1  Thank CRUISELOVER64
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Awesome evening expressed by all, great food with the best entertainment... piano music on the level of Pat O'Brien's. I want to first give deserving Kudo’s to our server BEN. I travel and eat all over the country and Ben was spot on with our every request, top notch service, satisfying every need BEFORE the request. Had the Filet... perfectly cooked and deliciously tender putting Ruth’s to shame. Pasta dishes, salad, drinks and bread all delicious. Gambino’s is becoming our go-to dinner-out with this level of quality of food and entertainment. Everything about the night was so good. Thank you!!!

Been to Gambino's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!