All reviewsgreat hotelpotatoessmall townmellow mushroomroom was cleancomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlythe hotel stafffront desk staffexcellent staybusiness tripplace to stayin townfort ruckeryogurtinnsalabama
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Check-in and check-out process was quick. Late check-in was handled efficiently and professionally. The rooms were nice, but elevators were quite warm. I felt the hotel was nice and quiet snd the complimentary breakfast had a good variety.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Veronica N, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback about your stay with us. Thank you for the information about our elevator, we had that issue taken care of. I hope to see you the next time you travel through Enterprise.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

All the staff was friendly, not a day went by that multiple staff members did not wish us a good morning or evening. Continental breakfast always had eggs, bacon/sausage, and potatoes and it was always full. Rooms were clean and comfortable.

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on these compliments to the rest of my staff, we hope to you the next time you are traveling through the Wiregrass area.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stay at this property every year on our way to Panama City Beach. I have some health issues & long trips are difficult. It’s nice to stop here for a good nights sleep & a good breakfast for our trip to the coast . I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Veronica N, Sales Coordinator at Hampton Inn Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello,

We are pleased that you enjoy staying with us every year on your way to the beach. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we will see next year.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night on a road trip to Florida. The room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The bathroom sink was completely clogged with snuff but we fixed it enough to use it. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. But the breakfast was free and you could tell. The condiments were old and yucky- reminded me of old packages of ketchup long lost under the car seat. The sausages were cold and the fruit was green. I alerted the attendant to the cold sausage situation and was met with disbelief and a “ how dare you” attitude. The potatoes were yummy and thankfully they were hot!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for the issues you experienced a breakfast, I will address this with our breakfast staff. We would love to see you again if your travels should bring you our way.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We stop at this location on a regular basis. The hotel was clean and pleasant. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was the normal Hampton breakfast, which could always use some diversity but the coffee was hot. We will stay again it is a nice overnight and just an hour and 20 minutes from Panama City.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for always choosing our hotel while visiting Enterprise. I'm so glad our great staff was able to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you the next tme you are passing through Enterprise.