Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$48
Agoda.comUS$48
FindHotel
2,189 results
All reviews square restaurant premier lounge axis mall duty manager special thanks special mention business trip front office room service f b close to the airport in room dining keep up the good work quality of food great hospitality excellent stay memorable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

I am staying in Novotel Kolkata. Initially when I came here I was not happy with the service however the way Mr. Ashish Singh did service recovery was awesome. I understood their side of story that what all challenges they are facing during this difficult times.
Novotel is taking all the safety measures related to covid and after I realised the concern service were amazing and would love to come here again and again.

Special thanks to Mr. Ashish Singh once again who is the asset of Novotel team. Amazed with his customer service and way of handling difficult situations .

Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
SJ NKHR, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and share your experience.

I am delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations and deliver a memorable experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2021

My first staycation with my fiancee was pretty much perfect and I'll have to give that to the amazing service that I was offered by the amazing people at The Novotel kolkata. Over all here's my review :Great hospitality team, Swift Check ins, Unbelievable Coffee, a Fairly well maintained Pool with just the perfect Depth for short swims and it's accessibility to Sector 5 which is like the 'hub' where all the Nice & Fancy pubs, cafes & restaurants are located in & around North Kolkata. Also, I was offered a complimentary breakfast & a drink voucher too so I might be a little biased here But tbh they have an absolutely fantastic Breakfast spread available. Their bar The Sante was also one of the highlights of my stay (great collection of whiskeys & wine ).

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SJ NKHR, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2021

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Novotel has been our lucky charm this year for Gokulam Kerala FC and we have won the I League (National Title) with their help. there are many notable names helped us so much during this tournament, namely Trishala (Sales), Kaushik from Front Office, Subho from Front Office, Saikanth from F&B, Asif Muhammed from F&B, Vikram from F&B, Kunal in Services, Bijoy in Services, Raju from housekeeping, Ajit from Laundry Services.

I have missed many names but we thank everyone at Novotel Kolkata for making ou stay memorable and helped us so much during the tenure.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SJ NKHR, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Reviewed 5 April 2021

The people at this property amaze me!! Such care and enthusiasm. From the front desk team, Ms. Chandrani, Mr. Rana, Mr. Eugene, Mr. Harsh, Mr. Rajshekar, Mr. Ayan and everyone else. I am sorry at forgetting names but at my next visit I will make sure to write down all exceptional worker's names. The front desk team is the best that I have seen in almost 500 hotels that I may have visited , maybe more than that.
Heartfelt thank you to Mr. Amit for giving us a clean, neat and nice room always. We missed Sumonto but Mr. Amit made it up by his immaculate services.
I have no words to express my thanks to the entire Food and Beverage section... The Bar and The Square staff. Mr. Gautam, Mr. Suresh, Mr. Bijwajit, Mr. Sanjay, Mr. Utsav and foremost the F&B Manager, Mr. Pritam. Ms. Paushali for her help and suggestions. Housekeeping leader of 6th floor...excuse me for my short memory.
After an experience with Westin, which by now the entire Novotel team knows, I would always prefer to dine at The Square.
Keep up the good work!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SJ NKHR, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences for your stay and sharing your feedback.

It is very motivating to know that some of our team members have been able to create an impression during your stay.

We will share your feedback with our team members. Looking forward to see you soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Our group stayed for 2 nights this weekend.no words to express our gratitude to entire staff right from front desk to dining to room service everything.just impeccable to say the least.Ms Chandrani at front desk and Mr Ravi at restaurant were just amazing.looking forward to our next visit and stay .

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
SJ NKHR, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Warm Regards,