3,587 results
All reviews eden pavilion dum pukht pan asian lotus pond eva floor water bodies coffee shop beautiful property guest relations science city second home special thanks special mention business trip his team home away from home in room dining
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Welcoming staffs and great ambience. The bay of lounge is very beautiful. I have dinned in almost all the restaurants. Thanks to Ms Rashmani for explaining me about the property. Thanks to Ms Ahana and Mr Sujoy for their assistance. Lastly Ms Ratnabali and kunju .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests.

I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you. I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great property in terms of decor and food..excellent hospitality provided.staffs are really nice humble ,cooperative and courteous .....thabks to me radhmani for her excellent assistance.would love to visit again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Itc sonar with my friends for my birthday celebration. Its was an amazing stay . It was one of the best birthday i ever celebrated . Food at Peshawari was very delicious. Thankyou so much Ms.Priyanka Nandy for suggesting us the best restaurant . You really made our stay very memorable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Visited Itc Sonar with my family for our first anniversary . We had an amazing experience here . The staff actually made our anniversary special. We enjoyed the couple spa . Thank you so much Priyanka Ma'am from front office for suggesting us the best spa "kaya kalp" and the best place to drink "West view" . You really made our anniversary and stay comfortable. Thank You so much . Would definitely revisit soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Minu C

Reviewed 26 June 2018

fantastic location, excellent room and services. was a treat to stay at the ITC Shonar.

the highlight of the breakfast was the coffee yoghurt. the spread was excellent.

dinner was mutton biryani and was of the highest quality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business