“Cafe with a Swiss Feel”
Review of Cafe Swiss

Cafe Swiss
Ranked #265 of 4,372 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A way to my heart is serving a chilled, strong, not too sweet, slurpy cold coffee. Managed to grab one on a busy evening and was smitten by the lip smacking concoction of ingredients...an instant stress reliever. A must try for anyone who likes their coffee chilled.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Food was very delicious, Courteous staff, Chicken Biryani prepared by chef Alok was fantabulous and was finger licking good, kudos to him.....

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I just loved the food specially continental food cooked by chef naresh is tomato gonchhi.good service. Awesome ambiance. Mouth watering food.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Pathetic Experience : Went thr for dinner for the first time with my wife .We ordered pizza for my wife and a non veg meal for myself. had a pathetic experience. I found a hair in my food when I just started my meal,and worst part was ,instead of accepting the mistake restaurant people were busy giving excuses.Even though I was very hungry ,I couldnt complete my meal(just took a bite) .I paid my bill and left .The restaurant manager though tried to bargain it with a waiver which was even more insulting. Thanks for spoling our evening.Is this justified??? Does the management have any answer other than saying sorry???Is this 5 star experience??? I will be waiting for an answer.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The buffet starts off with pumpkin soup...can u believe it !! Yuk !! No non veg soup in the menu?? Starters consisted off only one veg n one non veg only. Main course had variety of Indian n continental mix..though the food was not as tasty as expected in a 5 star hotel. Dessert was elaborate mainly consisting of pastries n mousses! Overall it does not recommend a second visit. Too high charges for a buffet..delivering not as expected!!

1  Thank Soumenpal73