1,454 results
All reviews green park forum mall once upon a time mustang bar tulips restaurant value for money pool side excellent service get together excellent hotel banquet hall front office great ambience special thanks courteous staff business trip spacious rooms
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Right from the moment I was received at the hotel till the moment I finally checked out from the hotel if I have to sum up ...the total experience was just exhilarating and soothing to the least...
Rooms - quite spacious cosy ..very neat and clean..bathroom is very well maintained..
Room service-Excellent!!!
Restaurant- the festival was going on..I chose to go there..
Right from the crab soup at the start to the speciality Gulkand at the end everything was too Tasty..I normally don't eat too much in Dinner..but I was just unable to control and had to give in to the gastronomic pangs at the end ...had a sumptuous dinner on all three days..all the staff in restaurant deserves special mention..Thank u guys..for the courteous service..
Overall great experience..I will recommend to all..

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMGreenparkchennai, General Manager at GreenPark Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from GreenPark Chennai !

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, following your recent stay with us.

It is truly wonderful to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and rated us excellent, it is our pleasure to have looked after you in all aspects during your stay.

I also appreciate your word of mouth recommendations; it is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self. Thank you ! it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We truly value your patronage and looking forward to welcome you back to GreenPark.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

It was a great experience to stay and dine at tulips @ hotel green park as the wide variety of food will surely brightens up anyone's day. People who stay here will definitely don't feel home sick coz the staffs are so friendly and will give best service from them . We tried ala carte also at tulips where mz.girija always welcomes us with a cute smile and was entertaining our kids. Service done by vincent was excellent. Would recommend anyone to dine at tulips.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nandhini2013devika

Dear Mr. Nangavaram ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback for your recent stay with us in GreenPark.

It is truly wonderful to learn that you have enjoyed your stay once again and rated us excellent, it is our pleasure to have looked after you in all aspects during your stay.

I have conveyed your generous compliments to Ms Girija and Team, they truly appreciates your praise. Thank you

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Service is excellent. Staffs are very cooperative.
I had a nice experience. Next whenever I will visit Chennai, I will make sure that I check in here. I enjoyed with my family a lot.
Keep it up evryone.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We regularly stay at this hotel during our visit. Generally the staff at the Reception and the restaurants are very friendly and jovial. Special care is shown towards the quality of food and servicing is done within the reasonable waiting time. The effect of the air conditioner and the wifi connections are poor and need to be improved very much. Otherwise all services such as housekeeping and room dining are appreciated.

Room tip: Executive club room, 2nd and third floors are recommended.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for your valuable feedback for your recent stay with us in GreenPark.

We have positively considered the feedback with regards to Air Conditioning and Wi-Fi and would take corrective actions.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Let me start right from the ambience of roast and grills and green park it's just fabulous!!
Green park is a great hotel which has an excellent restaurant know as roast and grill and of course the staff who always will be ready to make sure give you perfect experience and service, and also there is in charge of roast and grill mr prabhakar who will personally meet each and every guest to make sure eventing is smooth and an easy to get satisfaction of guest, i really appreciate mr prabhakar as he taking care of his guest!!
Kudos to him and his team members for great service!!
I do recommend green park Hotel and the restaurant which is worth off.
Thank you, keep rocking!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Paramasivan,

Greetings from GreenPark Chennai !

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that we could please you with our services and facilities. Thank you for exploring the various culinary choices, with special mention of Roast N Grills and rating us excellent with fantastic memories to carry.

It is indeed a pleasure to receive such compliments for the team. Prabhakar and team are so delighted to receive the kudos.

Thanks and Warm Regards