All reviews excellent service citrus cafe special thanks engagement function chennai trade centre his team f b manager recommend this hotel birthday party keep up the good work business trip house keeping breakfast and dinner amazing hospitality get together value for money front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and tastes Very nice.all the varieties. Service staff's were Very co operative , helpful and attentive to our needs. Rooms were clean,neat and spacious. Special thanks to Mr.Raja and his team for the wonderful support.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Shimona, Chennai. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had our function at lemon tree shimona. Food was good and services was excellent.
Mr.Raja fnb manager very helpful from the time of booking till end of the event. We are happy with the function and will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and relatives.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 December 2020

Had planned a birthday celebration for my grandmother in the last minute and had decided to have it at Lemon tree shimona, was more than pleased with my decision at the end as the celebration went very well, the staff were very supportive right from the star, the hall was very spacious, food was excellent, especially the cheese corn nuggets. Had no issues throughout the event and I'll definitely recommend this place for anyone planning to have any sort of event here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel Shimona, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Reviewed 11 December 2020

The experience is really good, good ambience, the food was excellent and the hall was very clean and the staffs were really helpful. Thanks to Raja and team for making my sister's wedding a memorable experience.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

Easy accessibility. Good ambiance. The service is excellent. The food is delicious. Very accommodative. In short very much to our liking. The rooms are clean and tidy. Staff are very friendly. I will recommend to my friends.