3,584 results
All reviews madras pavilion royal vega tower room pan asian grand staircase residents lounge ipad controls cafe mercara high tech huge hotel room service beautiful property in room dining special thanks filter coffee special mention business trip
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Have been there in ITC last month for a lunch session with friends. The food was really tasty and the service was so excellent. The interior was brilliant. Hotel staircase in the lobby amazingly done. Thanks to the Team for your lovely hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Namaste!

Thank You for taking out time from your busy schedule to share your valuable feedback regarding your stay at ITC Grand Chola.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we will sincerely look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I am happy that I chose to stay again in Tower category in Hotel Grand Chola, Chennai where I enjoyed my luxurious stay -right from the reception till my check out. I appreciate all the back office and front office members for their contribution towards maintaining the hotel services at this esteemed level. I thank Ms. Rakshana who welcomed me and arranged speedy check in and escorted me till my room on my check in.

I also thank Ms. Soma, Jananee, Ms. Drushila from the front office for their warmth welcome and ever helpfulness towards me during my stay, which made my stay so peaceful.

Above all, the services and the faciltities provided in the hotel was worth the price.

Vikram Choksi

Room Tip: room 3525 and 3506
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Namaste!

Thank You for sharing your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor! We at ITC Grand Chola, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable and luxurious experience.

We are glad to know that you had a luxurious stay with us and enjoyed our services. Soma, Jananee, Drushila and Rakshana are delighted to receive your appreciation on this platform.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd visit. I was greeted with an array of excitement. My room was adorned with baloons, a cake, and personal effects. The housekeeping staff led by Raj is amazingly accommodating! The Valerian Reception team is Outstanding making sure my stay is comfortable. In addition, everyday I was welcomed to any of the numerous restaurants with not only a smile but a converdation. Thanks Jennifer, Prasath, Dev, Jai, shiva & Pyusha

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle H

Namaste!

At the outset, Thank you for choosing ITC Grand Chola as your preferred destination to stay in Chennai. We sincerely appreciate your valuable and wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor!

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed staying with us, our hospitality, hotel facilities and services. Jennifer, Prasanth, Dev, Jai, Shiva and Pyusha are elated to receive your feedback on this platform.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding would be an understatement. Housekeeping staffs like Pradeep (I don't remember the names of others), Sudha from Laundry, Laxmi from in-room dining, Barnali/Brinda from front-desk made me feel absolutely at home!:-)
Their Piedmont cake from their inhouse bakery Nutmeg is a must have for all hazelnut lovers!
Avartana gives a complete 'Masterchef' experience and anyone would love the varieties that they serve
Ottimo (the Italian restaurant) and the Pan-Asian restaurants have great food and ambience.. loved their raviolis and pad Thai/Sushi respectively!!
Peshawari (serving Mughlai) is good too! Did not try their vegetarian restaurant..
Breakfast buffet is great (not the most expansive but their service is just on-spot!

The hotel also organizes morning yoga sessions, has a good gym facility and a relaxed pool side..

Their lounge on L+1 serves good food/drinks in the evening. A shoutout to the two guys operating there (I do not recollect their names). Thank you for helping us spend some lovely evenings there!

I would strongly recommend anyone travelling to Chennai to check-in here for sure! I look forward to visit again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Namaste!

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule to share your valuable feedback regarding your stay at ITC Grand Chola.

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed staying with us, our hospitality and services.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was a great time at the Gym followed by Sauna, Steam and Jacuzzi bath. I would think it is the best Fitness Centre in entire Tamil Nadu! Keep it up. As always ITC Grand Chola breakfast is in a class of its own!!

Room Tip: If you can afford it is a wonderful experience. I have stayed before as well
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GM_ITCGrandChola, General Manager at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Namaste!

We are humbled and overjoyed to receive your valuable and wonderful feedback that you have shared on Trip Advisor. We at ITC Grand Chola, always strive to provide our guests a comfortable and luxurious experience.

We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your time at our gym.