Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur
Jas Vilas(Jaipur)
US$51
Expedia
1,781 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlestravel deskrooftop poolexcellent hotelcomfortable stayrestaurant staffawesome foodearly checkexcellent staybuffet dinnerbani parkspecial thankshousekeeping staffexcellent hospitalityrooms are spaciousbreakfast spread
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is average though the same lemon tree at Delhi is good!
The staff is courteous but not all that polished.
The check out is very tedious though I had informed well in advance to keep everything ready as had an early morning flight to catch. Almost missed my flight as it took 30 minutes to check out. Even the bill very not ready and erroneous ( A deliberate ploy???..... as false billing has happened with a few of my friends too at this hotel?)
would think twice before repeating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Beautiful hotel
My stay in lemontree was one of the memorable stay. The hotel is absolutely clean n always smell fresh ... staff were smile and very courteous. My room was serviced by a lady with short hair. She did her job exceptionally well. I stayed for three nights and she takes care of me very well. Food at breakfast was awesome with friendly staff ,always ready to help.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had great time here lemon tree primer. The food was very teaste and dileagegs.and Indian food very nice. Specialty Mr shreef khan very helpful person him very clearly food tell name.which food for good .then I again and come back here eating Indian food.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at lemon tree premier on my family trip to jaipur.the hotel is really good with good ambience.cleanliness at its best.the services are really good and fast.rooms were clean and big .and housekeeping is also one of the good service to be considered

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Bhoomika S

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is equipped with all type of amenities starting from neat & clean rooms till pool on roof top.
I liked the overall ambience of the hotel. You can stay with family too.
If you are searching for economical hotel then this is the best fit for you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business