Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$21
Hotels.comUS$21
Agoda.comUS$21
TripadvisorUS$21
Trip.com
1,027 results
All reviews civil lines metro station comfortable stay rooftop pool room service buffet breakfast rooms are clean basic amenities front office awesome stay f b short stay special thanks house keeping courteous staff nice experience early check
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I had my wedding planned at Ibis Jaipur along with the stay of my whole family, and I can't thank enough to the whole staff for ensuring the quality of not only the food but also the smooth stay & the event.
Shelly, Shweta, Ashish, Harshwardhan, Harsh, Monika, Kriti, Lalit - you guys are the stars & I must say, if the Accor company is doing well in the market, then it's just cuz of MDs & Managers like you guys ❤️
Thankyou guys for making the event memorable for my whole family.
I would definitely recommend this property not just for the stay but also for the family events ❤️

Trip type: Travelled with family
ibis Jaipur, General Manager at Ibis Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Hi Nikhil,

Thank you for your detailed review. I am really happy to hear the positive comments for the hotel. We cannot wait to warmly welcome you again soon, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

As a platinum member, I’ve naturally stayed in lots of Accor hotels.
This Ibis exceeded my expectations since it is far better than any ibis I was in in Europe.
Harsh from the front desk was helpful in getting me a scooter and Monika from F&B service was the most sympathetic waitress ever.
Overall a hotel to highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Peter,

Reviewed 21 February 2021

It was nice stay. Hotel was nice. Staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Hotel staff really very good. Only thing is the bed was very soft. The best thing is they have kid fun area as well.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Hi Sandeep,

Reviewed 19 February 2021

Nice hotel to stay all staffs are verry croPorAtive
And helpful....thanks you ..so much mr viveksharma..ji for all your help and
UnderstaNding all tha reqUest ............
Verry nice room and food thank you so much

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

Had a memorable stay at IBIS. Special thanks to Vikalp (Duty Manager), Monica & Aditya (F&B Service)& Mr. Bhawani. Rooms were nice and comfortable and breakfast buffet selection was nice.Most important everything was safe and hygiene.

Trip type: Travelled with family
ibis Jaipur, General Manager at Ibis Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Hi Arjun,

A HUGE THANK YOU for this beautiful review! We are absolutely thrilled to see that you had a good time with us. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as this one.

Saumitra & Ibis Jaipur Family