Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Official Site
Trip.com
1,713 results
All reviews runway view domestic airport santa cruz rooms are huge chinese restaurant coffee shop excellent property in room dining room size excellent stay his team food quality near airport special mention f b excellent service business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

I had the most heart warming stay at the Taj Santacruz and it was even more special because of the staff. Anyone can provide services it's the love and warmth that stands out and for me in this trip that was delivered by Vikram and Shreyas at Tiqri bar. Keep up the great work

Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Taj Santacruz Mumbai Ritesh Sharma, General Manager at Taj Santacruz, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Thank you for your review and your compliments are greatly appreciated. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a heart warming stay with us! I thank you for commending our associates who strive to deliver exceptional guest experience. I am taking the liberty to share this encouraging feedback with the entire team, especially Vikram and Shreyas.

It is encouragement from patrons such as you that motivates us to go the extra mile. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to your next visit.

Taj the name is enough.

3 reasons to choose this hotel.

No. 1: It is just near the Mumbai Domestic Airport. You land and check in into the hotel, you don't even need a cab to reach the hotel.

No. 2: Comfortable stay, rooms with runway view are like heaven.

No. 3: Awesome food and staff.

We had an overnight stay in this hotel and one thing we enjoyed the most was the food. The world class buffet with variety of cuisines.
The staff is so helpful and humble. I would like to thank the staff for making our stay really really conformable and memorable.
My special thanks to Chef Johny Dabre for his hospitality and great food.
He is a gem that Taj has. Definitely 5 stars*****- Cheers

Dear Mr. Collin,

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Thank you for your review and your compliments are greatly appreciated. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us! Our hotel is indeed strategically located off the western express highway which is minutes away from the international terminal and a convenient walking distance from the domestic terminal. Offering unmatched views of the runway and city, the rooms have been designed keeping in mind the requirements of an avid leisure and luxury business traveler and we are happy to know that you appreciate our efforts. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the F&B offerings at Tiqri, carefully curated by our culinary maestros keeping in mind the distinct tastes and preferences of our guests. It gives me immense pleasure to be recognized for the efforts put in by my team and I thank you for commending them, especially Chef Johnny.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

It was a best experience we could have ever had. Best place to check in and live around. Best part was the food. We had our 10 month old baby along with. Thank you so much chef Johny, Chef Amol, Chef kamlesh, Chef Rohan for wonderful food and a best end-to-end service.
Thank you Sushant for Rapchik Dosa and Shanil for scrambbled eggs for baby from Tiqri Restaurant.House keeping team You guys were very supportive - Vikramaditya, Jayesh, Swapnil, Neha, Abhijeet, Kunal thank you so much.
Mr. Bhagwat and Mr. Mintu we are very grateful for the baby food from your side.
It was a memorable stay at Taj Santacruz. We would love to visit again soon.
Keep up the good work

Room tip: Nothing as of now. They are at their best.
Date of stay: February 2021
Taj Santacruz Mumbai Ritesh Sharma, General Manager at Taj Santacruz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ankit,

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai!

Thank you for your excellent review and your compliments are greatly appreciated. We are immensely delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay.

I thank you for commending our associates, especially Johny, Amol, Kamlesh, Rohan, Sushant, Shanil, Vikram, Jayesh, Swapnil, Neha, Abhijeet, Kunal with such generous words of encouragement. It is indeed a delight to read about your experience. I have taken the liberty to share the same with my entire team. Our team constantly strives to deliver exceptional guest experiences and I am glad their efforts made this possible.

Nothing inspires us more than knowing what makes it special for our valued guests. We greatly appreciate your kind comments and eagerly await your next visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2021

Nothing seemed to be going right at this cosmetic place; no hospitality, no warmth in even acknowledging a patron! Forget that, when a patron left irate, not a word or gesture of apology which would make you feel better! Miscalculated billing, apathetic staff except for housekeeping and Manmeet. Tiqri staff, only when I finally lost my cool in three days of my stay, the chef and RM came in with a sorry kind of apology...and that's all about it! A bad checkout experience completed my experience. However, interesting stuff is that I kept receiving transactional messages asking me to keep upgrading and spending money for this amazinlgly low service standard. Kudos! I was asked if I am enjoying my runaway view, something which was not even given to me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank peeushtomar

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I have noted your concern and deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that I have personally taken this up with my team. I must also assure you that corrective action has been initiated. Your constructive feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay and it will go a long way in making this hotel successful going forward. I sincerely request you to treat this as a one off incident and give us another opportunity to serve you again.

My entire team joins me in looking forward to welcoming you back again and it will indeed be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions or concerns.

I wish you and your families continued safety and thank you for your continued support and patronage

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

I would recommend you to visit and stay for 2 reasons .... First one is that as soon as you enter in to the property you are disconnected to the world.
Second one if you get a room with runway view then you would be experiencing something that none of the hotel in Mumbai can deliver it.

My experience was amazing as I had booked a room with runway view and it was so kind of Ms. Akho, the manager in the lobby who upgraded me to Junior Suite. A 1200+ Sq feet room. With plush interiors, A huge bathtub, office table, sofas, temperature controlled toilet seat and many more... The staff is so welcoming but then I have a small complaint regarding the front office associate Ms. Rhea as they don't keep any privacy of the customer details. They easily share it to anyone. I tried to get all the details through my secretary and I got them. This is a flaw. They should only share details after confirming the DOB or other security questions. Anyways this error cannot ruin your entire experience and I am sure they will take care of this in future.

The images attached can give you the details of the room.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Taj Santacruz, Mumbai.

Thank you for your gracious review and kind comments. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us! Our team constantly strives to deliver exceptional guest experience and we thank you for commending our associate Akho for the same. Nothing inspires us more than knowing what makes it special for our valued guests. We greatly appreciate your kind comments.

It is encouraging feedback from patrons such as yourself that motivates me and my team to continuously provide our guests with authentic Taj Hospitality. We look forward to your next visit.