“GOOD THAI DINING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Nara

Nara
Ranked #1,308 of 15,036 Restaurants in Mumbai
Price range: US$15 - US$29
Description: At Nara Thai Mumbai, you will taste the vibrant exquisiteness of age-old Thai cuisine that blends perfectly with a modern, casual ambience; coupled with the signature warmth of Thai hospitality. The Nara brand philosophy is about creating spaces where family and friends come together over good food, reliving old memories while making new ones. Nara Thai Mumbai embodies this in every way.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I will not want to overrate this restaurant but it was an overall good dining experience with our friends. The Thai food not as authentic as you get in Thailand but is very close to in terms of the subtle and sharp flavors in their dishes served here. What I liked was the massaman curry and chicken basil - they were delicious. The crab omlette was a disappointment and so was the papaya salad. The place got crowded during lunch time and became noisy with school kids and their parents. The service was bit slow and we had to wait for a long time and kept reminding them that others who came after us got their food faster. A bit overhyped restaurant but worth a visit as there are not too many Thai restaurants in Mumbai and if you wish to enjoy a reasonably good meal, Nara can be a choice to go to.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner last weekend.
Ambiance is good. Service is quick. Staff is warm.
Food is authentic but could be better. I had the mango salad, fried chicken, stir fried veggies. Friends had Thai green curry and rice and few other items.
I would say the food could have been better. There is nothing extraordinarily to remember about the dinner. The dessert options were very average, they must definitely add some more interesting stuff(may be of coconut, at present there is only one).
The layered pastry was average. The toppings for the ice cream was served in an interesting way.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We came here with great hopes of having some great food but were totally disappointed. It is over hyped. Service is full of arrogance. Food is extra high in salt. Helpings are disappointing. Not worth a repeat .

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We went for dinner to celebrate a friend's anniversary. Very good service, waiters were quite friendly and attentive. The food was also nice. Since it was my first visit to this place. I wanted to order some simple tried and tested dishes. So we went for the som tham salad , raw mango salad and the Satay chicken. The salads were well made and quite upto the standard. I feel the portions could have been a bit better. I personally found them a bit small . The Satay on the other hand was quite succulent and nice. The soup we tried , again an age old standard Tom Yum soup which was also quite nice. The butterfly rice was something different. We tried that it was really nice. The standard green and red thai curries. Personally I preferred the green Thai curry. I felt it was a bit milder in spice than normally. Overall a great experience. I am sure I shall revisit this place.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food authentic Thai The Pandan leaves, crab curry, green curry, prawn vermicelli salad all was very good. It’s a must visit.