Destino India Tours - Day Tours
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Perfect

I booked a 22days tour plan to visit India Rajastan states and Kashmire for my parents from Destino... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Explorer739854
via mobile
NICE AND SPECIAL TRIP

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 6 February 2018
Cosmos F
Guadalajara, Mexico

All reviews driver mr foreign country mohammad estilo company airport india journey culture
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Destino India Tours helped me to plan a very special trip in the north of India for 18 days. They are so kind and have connection with people of any place in India. They have people than speak english and spanish.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Cosmos F
amux2015, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Jouse.

Thanks for your feedback of the travel services you opted. We are equally happy to offered you best services and we will keep it for our future guests.

We look forward to give you our services for your another trip.

Regards
Team Destino India Tour

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Destino India Tours made our tour through various cities in India very enjoyable and memorable. They accomodated an itinerary to our liking and choice of cities.The guides were friendly and very accommodating. A birthday party was even planned by Destino,for two members whos birthdays were on the trip.Would definitely recommend them when planning your next trip.

Dear Rishikesh.

We look forward to give you our services for your another trip.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Mohammed Tokir did an excellent job in managing our group of 17 people. The 15 day itinery was well planned and executed. Services were prompt and exceeded our expectations. We had an air-conditioned bus, excellent choice of hotels, well guided tours and good hospitality. Tokir even arranged a little birthday celebration for 2 of our kids. Tokir touched our hearts as he took note of these special days from our passports. This was at his own expense. Our religious tour was most amazing and fulfilling due to Tokir's personal touch. DESTINO INDIA TOURS Will be our only choice for further travels in all their destinations. Sanil Persad.

Dear Sanil

Thanks for your kind words and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I will like to once again take this opportunity to thank Destino Tours on our well planned trip to India. My family and I visited Many places from Amrista to Goa including the magnificent Golden triangle and our pilgrimage trip To Hariduwar and Rishikesh. We will like to thank Mohamed Tokir for all the wonderful hotels, tour guides, and internal flights that he booked and organised.for us. As South Africans I will rate Destino Tours as an excellent tour group and hope to do another tour with in the future.Once a gain Mr Mohammed Tokir thank you for well planned and unforgettable holiday.Hope to book another fabulous holiday with Destino Tours.

Dear Neshika,

Thanks for your kind words. and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I just came back from a 17-days tour in India.

It was a wonderful trip. The program was great and enable us to maximize our stay and see so many incredibles places in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Faitepur Sikiria, Vanarasi, Rishikesh and Amristar.

Everything was vey well organized. We had great and super nice drivers that took so good care of us (I was with 2 girlfriends).

In each city we had very interesting guides that enabled us to learn a lot about the country, its culture and history.

When unexpected issues happened (as the cancelation of a train), Mohammad in person, the owner of Destino India Tours, solved the problem right the way.

For a first trip in India, if you want to really enjoy you vacation, not waste time and feel safe, I strongly recommend to go through an agency as India Tour that makes everything easy in a complicated country for foreigners as India.

Do you know how comforting is it when someone is waiting for you when you arrived by train at New Delhi train station!!!!

The formule that proposed India Tours is great, because you are not part of a big group, you have a personalized attention and in the same time you have the sense of adventure, because someone from the tour agency is not always with you.

For me it is really the best option.

Last and not least, the quality/price ratio was really good.

If I can, next year, I will totally trust India Tour to organize me a trip in Tibet and Nepal.

Hope that by opinion would help some of you.

Dear Estrellas