“India Tour ”

Destino India Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #202 of 762 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our company organize day tour in such as city like Agra Delhi Jaipur etc. We organize day trip for heritage tour in Old Delhi and Agra. where tourist can feel daily life activities of the locals
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Destino India Tours made our tour through various cities in India very enjoyable and memorable. They accomodated an itinerary to our liking and choice of cities.The guides were friendly and very accommodating. A birthday party was even planned by Destino,for two members whos birthdays were on the trip.Would definitely recommend them when planning your next trip.

amux2015, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Rishikesh.

Thanks for your feedback of the travel services you opted. We are equally happy to offered you best services and we will keep it for our future guests.

We look forward to give you our services for your another trip.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"journey"
"culture"

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Mohammed Tokir did an excellent job in managing our group of 17 people. The 15 day itinery was well planned and executed. Services were prompt and exceeded our expectations. We had an air-conditioned bus, excellent choice of hotels, well guided tours and good hospitality. Tokir even arranged a little birthday celebration for 2 of our kids. Tokir touched our hearts as he took note of these special days from our passports. This was at his own expense. Our religious tour was most amazing and fulfilling due to Tokir's personal touch. DESTINO INDIA TOURS Will be our only choice for further travels in all their destinations. Sanil Persad.

Dear Sanil

Thanks for your kind words and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I will like to once again take this opportunity to thank Destino Tours on our well planned trip to India. My family and I visited Many places from Amrista to Goa including the magnificent Golden triangle and our pilgrimage trip To Hariduwar and Rishikesh. We will like to thank Mohamed Tokir for all the wonderful hotels, tour guides, and internal flights that he booked and organised.for us. As South Africans I will rate Destino Tours as an excellent tour group and hope to do another tour with in the future.Once a gain Mr Mohammed Tokir thank you for well planned and unforgettable holiday.Hope to book another fabulous holiday with Destino Tours.

Dear Neshika,

Thanks for your kind words. and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I just came back from a 17-days tour in India.

It was a wonderful trip. The program was great and enable us to maximize our stay and see so many incredibles places in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Faitepur Sikiria, Vanarasi, Rishikesh and Amristar.

Everything was vey well organized. We had great and super nice drivers that took so good care of us (I was with 2 girlfriends).

In each city we had very interesting guides that enabled us to learn a lot about the country, its culture and history.

When unexpected issues happened (as the cancelation of a train), Mohammad in person, the owner of Destino India Tours, solved the problem right the way.

For a first trip in India, if you want to really enjoy you vacation, not waste time and feel safe, I strongly recommend to go through an agency as India Tour that makes everything easy in a complicated country for foreigners as India.

Do you know how comforting is it when someone is waiting for you when you arrived by train at New Delhi train station!!!!

The formule that proposed India Tours is great, because you are not part of a big group, you have a personalized attention and in the same time you have the sense of adventure, because someone from the tour agency is not always with you.

For me it is really the best option.

Last and not least, the quality/price ratio was really good.

If I can, next year, I will totally trust India Tour to organize me a trip in Tibet and Nepal.

Hope that by opinion would help some of you.

Dear Estrellas

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2017

If you want the cheapest, this is definitely the company to go for. But before you rush to make that booking, there are a couple of things you might want to know. If you are ok with this, then by all means, go ahead.
1. Communication between you and the company will be terrible. When a question is asked via whatsapp or email, expect an answer between 2 and 10 days after sending it. Before your trip and during your trip. If you’re used to asking questions like “Is there a market near the hotel where we can do shopping?”, you will get an answer 5 days later saying “Hi”.
That’s all, just “Hi”. If you get anything after the “Hi”, consider yourself lucky.
2. The hotels are on a European 2 star level. Some are cleaner than others, but always remember, you booked the cheapest. So your hotel will be fairly ok, but they save on price because of the area your hotel is in. Expect an industrial or wholesale area when you walk out of your hotel.
3. Because their communication is so bad, expect a lot of surprises. You’ll have a driver one day who tells you he’ll pick you up at 9am the next day. The next morning, a stranger just takes your bags and says “Let’s go”. Believe me when I tell you they could care less about your little situation of having trust issues. Another surprise was that we had to pay petrol money to go to a market “because the company didn’t know the hotels are charging taxes, so the expenses went up”.
4. Talking of communication. We booked into our hotel in Udaipur. It’s on the outskirts, but it’s a nice hotel. The next morning we’re having breakfast. A tour group in the hotel is also having breakfast, but they’re all wearing surgical masks. When our curiosity got the better of us, we asked why. We were informed that someone in the hotel had contracted swine flu the previous day, taken to the hospital and they’re waiting for tests. We marched to reception. All staff were wearing masks. At reception we asked why we weren’t informed about the swine flu or given masks like other guests. They just shrugged. We demanded to stay in another hotel (Destino organised this but was not happy. They booked us into a 1 star in the busiest, noisiest part of the city. But it didn’t have swine flu, so we survived that evening)
5. When leaving Mumbai for Dubai, we were told that we should take a package to give it to somebody in our country who the tour operator knows. I said to my wife that I don’t feel comfortable taking packages. That’s rule number 1 of traveling. But we were assured that everything was above board and that we could open the package if we wanted. When we entered the airport my wife and I looked at the parcel which was handed to us by Destino’s representative. We decided to open it. But there was a catch. The package had 3 layers. Untying the first knot of the plastic bag, there was a thick plastic bag inside, stitched very securely with thick yarn. Once the second bag was opened there was another bag. Upon opening it we found 10 counterfeit handbags with well-known brand names on it. I immediately went to information and asked for customs. They informed me that I had already taken ownership of the bag – I fell for that one yes – and that I must contact the company that gave me the bag as I had no proof of purchase and was in possession of counterfeit goods. After a long discussion / negotiation the bags were destroyed. We almost got ourselves in very big trouble, and we almost missed our flight because of this. I’m just glad customs understood.
We had a good trip. Our (second) driver from Delhi to Udaipur was amazing. He went out of his way to make things easier for us. So if all of this sounds exciting to you, then book away. It really is cheap compared to other companies.

4  Thank AbelWilReis