Destino India Tours - Day Tours
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
December 2018 in India

I visited India with my wife between December 3 and 17. These 15 days we had the assistance of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Pavibo
Viedma, Argentina
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur

This was our first time to India and we were a bit apprehensive. We didn’t know if we could trust... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
968damira
Brighton, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews foreign country driver mr wonderful trip india tours golden triangle mohammad estilo trust company airport wishes rishikesh culture itinerary
Reviewed 26 September 2017

When we decided to travel to India I searched the internet and came upon Destino India Tours. The consultant Hargovind Rajak that assisted me was fast with a quotation that suited our budget but he started getting annoying sending me messages on whats app every day till I reached a point where I just started ignoring him. It seems like these people change their cell phone numbers on a regular basis because when the time arrived for me to tie all the knots and finalise our trip I could not get hold of him. That left me with no further option but to contact the owner which I thought he was, Mohammid Tokir but found out later that he was only one of the directors in the company. What a frustration this was. I am not sure whether this is a culture thing but the communication from India was very poor- emails were not answered and messages was read on whats app but for days you will not get any reply to these messages. It frustrated me to a point where I could pull my hair out of my head. Our trip was not all smooth running because we faced some challenges with a hotel or two and then drivers who could not speak a word English but our driver for a duration of 7 days Ajay Kumar was very kind, help full and friendly and we enjoyed our trip with him. On the last day in Mumbai we had some communication with Mohammed Tokir who asked us if we could take a package back to South Africa for one of his customers that visited India on a previous occasion. We agreed but arriving at the airport we opened the package because we did not felt comfortable booking this package in and not knowing what it was.When we opened the package there were 10 counterfeit fake handbags. The package could not be booked in at Customs as we had no proof of purchase and the bags were confiscated on the Mumbai airport and we almost got arrested for wanting to book counterfeit goods in that are fake. For a company like Destino India Tours to put it's customers through when they knew beforehand is unforgivable. This is reckless behaviour. How can a company do such a thing to its customers.??

For all those who wants to travel to India, I suggest you do your home work properly and focus on the following:
1. check out the hotels on tripadvisor and read the reviews
2. make sure you have a driver and tourguide who can speak proper English otherwise you need to speak Hindi
3. Take NO parcel/ package from anybody if you did not buy it yourself. Not even a friend or family member- this can get you in deep trouble and believe me you don't want to get arrested on an international airport
4. Make sure your communications are answered before hand. Travelling to a foreign country and trying to find your way around with poor communication is just frustrating.

I would love a response from the owner and see what his come back is on this but please take note social media is huge and we can make things very difficult if we want to.
How do you explain this..... Not acceptable at all.

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank marissay0
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Hi I'm GR...from KL Malaysia...destinoindiatours was the best tour agency that I trust and their service in mumbai tour such a wonderful arrangement and Mr. Aslam shaikh was very good in handelling transpots for my trips wt my friends...wil back again to mumbai with this lovely and careness agency....tqvm to Mr Mohammad in Delhi that help me in this wonderfull arrangement....the cheapest tour to mumbai that ever I sin before....highly recommended to tourists from Malaysia especially to Shirdi temple. Tqvm once again to Mr Mohammad....Mr Aslam Shaikh....our driver Mr Birjesh,he was good in care customers and affordable to bring us in local bus and train...tq Birjesh...tqvm destinoindiatours.

Date of experience: August 2017
amux2015, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guna

Thanks for your kind words. and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

We will keep giving it for your future guest.

Regards Destino India Tours Team

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

A holiday well planned by Mr Tokir from Destino India Tours started in North and Proceeded to south
Mr Tokir was in touch with us throughout our journey ensuring that there was no glitches.
I strongly recommend Destino India Tours for a pleasant and affordable tour

Date of experience: May 2017

Dear Anand,

We will keep giving it for your future guest.

Regards Destino India Tours Team

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The service provided by this group of people is simply amazing!
do consider them for your India visit! Mohammad, Amir, Manjeet Amirs brother! thank you all for an awesome stay!

Date of experience: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
destinoindiat, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Mr. Vaca ,

Greetings from Destino India Tours!

Many thanks for your beautiful review. We truly value your feedback, and extremely happy to know that you had a great time with us. It was great to serve you as our Guest and once again we thank you for taking out time and posting on our page. We will wait to hear from you for your future travel plan for your family and friends

Best regards
Destino India Tours Team

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Mr Alok for arrangements done for my trip. He done very nice and super arrange. I'm visiting Agra, Jaipur, rishikish, shimla and Delhi tour. He booked nice hotel. Next trip will go true with Destino. Ones again thanks to Destino tour for arrange nice vacation.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Achimmal
destinoindiat, Manager at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Sir / Madam

Many thanks for your beautiful review. We truly value your feedback, and extremely happy to know that you had a great time with us. It was great to serve you as our Guest and once again we thank you for taking out time and posting on our page. We will wait to hear from you for your future travel plan.

Best regards