Destino India Tours - Day Tours
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Perfect

I booked a 22days tour plan to visit India Rajastan states and Kashmire for my parents from Destino... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Explorer739854
via mobile
The best you can get

Mohamed from Destino Tours has offered great service to my parents who travelled to India. He is... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2018
Yasteel K
via mobile

All reviews driver mr foreign country mohammad estilo company airport india journey culture
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Hi I'm GR...from KL Malaysia...destinoindiatours was the best tour agency that I trust and their service in mumbai tour such a wonderful arrangement and Mr. Aslam shaikh was very good in handelling transpots for my trips wt my friends...wil back again to mumbai with this lovely and careness agency....tqvm to Mr Mohammad in Delhi that help me in this wonderfull arrangement....the cheapest tour to mumbai that ever I sin before....highly recommended to tourists from Malaysia especially to Shirdi temple. Tqvm once again to Mr Mohammad....Mr Aslam Shaikh....our driver Mr Birjesh,he was good in care customers and affordable to bring us in local bus and train...tq Birjesh...tqvm destinoindiatours.

amux2015, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guna

Thanks for your kind words. and we are happy that you are pleased with our services.

We will keep giving it for your future guest.

Regards Destino India Tours Team

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

A holiday well planned by Mr Tokir from Destino India Tours started in North and Proceeded to south
Mr Tokir was in touch with us throughout our journey ensuring that there was no glitches.
I strongly recommend Destino India Tours for a pleasant and affordable tour

Dear Anand,

We will keep giving it for your future guest.

Regards Destino India Tours Team

Reviewed 2 June 2017

The service provided by this group of people is simply amazing!
do consider them for your India visit! Mohammad, Amir, Manjeet Amirs brother! thank you all for an awesome stay!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
destinoindiat, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Mr. Vaca ,

Greetings from Destino India Tours!

Many thanks for your beautiful review. We truly value your feedback, and extremely happy to know that you had a great time with us. It was great to serve you as our Guest and once again we thank you for taking out time and posting on our page. We will wait to hear from you for your future travel plan for your family and friends

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Mr Alok for arrangements done for my trip. He done very nice and super arrange. I'm visiting Agra, Jaipur, rishikish, shimla and Delhi tour. He booked nice hotel. Next trip will go true with Destino. Ones again thanks to Destino tour for arrange nice vacation.

1  Thank Achimmal
destinoindiat, Manager at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear Sir / Madam

Many thanks for your beautiful review. We truly value your feedback, and extremely happy to know that you had a great time with us. It was great to serve you as our Guest and once again we thank you for taking out time and posting on our page. We will wait to hear from you for your future travel plan.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We had booked our tour package through Destiny India Tour. It was one of the best tour we have ever had. It went very smoothly. A lot of flexibility what we wanted to see and where and when we wanted to go. Alok Awasthi our organiser was always available to answer our queries. We are planning to visit again in Oct 2017 and I will definitely be booking through them. Thank you Alok for making our holiday perfect.

2  Thank Anita181

Dear Anita Namaste!

Many Thanks for giving us another chance to organise your trip