Destino India Tours - Day Tours
Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Perfect

I booked a 22days tour plan to visit India Rajastan states and Kashmire for my parents from Destino... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Explorer739854
via mobile
The best you can get

Mohamed from Destino Tours has offered great service to my parents who travelled to India. He is... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2018
Yasteel K
via mobile

All reviews driver mr foreign country mohammad estilo company airport india journey culture
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I travel India with my family in June 2015. i contacted Destino India Tours for arrangement of my trip. They replied our email quickly a d arranged everything in order before arriving India. We stayed best in best hotels driver Ramesh was excellent. all tour Guide except Khajuraho were excellent.I will give Destino 9 / 10 and recommend this company

2  Thank thithil2015
destinoindiat, General Manager at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear Sir

Thanks for your immense feedback. We are looking forward to serve you for future trip

Regards

Reviewed 14 August 2015

we did tour of hindustan in March 2015,we have contracted with DEstino india Tours . they gave us best price. when we arrived in india we welcomed us and took us our hotel. all hotels were good.our guide was excellent and knoledgable . our driver mr.ajay was very polite and who took us care through all our trip.
we really enjoyed our trip to india and we highly recommed Destino india tours!!
Looking forward to nest trip to india with destino india tours

1  Thank nazneen373
destinoindiat, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Ms. Nazneen, Many thanks for your beautiful comments. we are equally happy that you had a great time with us. We look forward to organize again a nice trip to India.

Regards.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

your agency seems very good I like very interesting month I would contact them to travel to India and you guide me

1  Thank evicitah
destinoindiat, Manager at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Dear Evi
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We look forward to see you again.
Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2015 via mobile

"We did tour of India in March 2015, We have contracted with DEstino India Tours. They gave us best price. when we arrived in India we welcomed us and took us our hotel., all hotels were good. our guide was excellent and knoledgable. Our driver Mr. Ajay was very polite and who took us care through all our trip.

We really enjoyed our trip to India and we highly recommed Destino India Tours!!

Looking forward to next trip to India with DEstino India Tours

1  Thank shahidImtey
destinoindiat, Owner at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Dear Mr. Shahid, Thanks you very much for your review. we are happy to know that you had a great trip with us. and you enjoyed our services. It was really our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to have you again.

Regards!!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2015

it was our first trip to india. We choose destino india tour bc it offered a good price, and an excelent service. They took care of us all the time.
I recomend destino india tour.

1  Thank Merce348
destinoindiat, Manager at Destino India Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Dear Ms. Mercedes Sastre and Mr. Andrew Sastre, Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly value your feedback and extremely happy to know you had wonderful time with us and thanks for appreciating our service. We wish to welcome you once again in India very soon

Regards!!!