2,264 results
All reviews viva restaurant between flights buffet dinner excellent hotel modern hotel stayed for one night short stay long flight rooms are spacious convenient location business hotel travel desk courteous staff breakfast spread comfortable stay metro station aerocity
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last month, great location with amazing staff at front desk and restruant.you will feel like home start from check in to check out staff is really helpful and at every touch point they will ask you for any assistance. Pool is clean and nice.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnNewDelhi, Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear vipin r,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback! We are delighted to have lived up to the Holiday Inn promise of making our guests feel at home & providing them all the comforts they need along with a fabulous location. Thank you for appreciating our convenient location, quality of the food and the wonderful service delivery by the team.

Your positive and valuable appreciation of our performance inspires this young dedicated team to achieving even higher standards of service excellence.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an amazing stay in holiday inn and special thanks to miss Richa n Monica for their kind hospitality . Quality and taste of food was also amazing .worth staying . Hope to see you soon . Good luck !

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear radhika k,

We thank you for the time taken to review our hotel following your stay with us. We are very happy to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed our services and hospitality. Thank you for acknowledging and appreciating the excellent service delivery by Richa and Monica. We will surely pass on your wonderful comments to them.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my 3rd stay with holiday Inn and as olways it was an wonderfull stay Entire Front Office staff is so Helpful and cheerfull and i would like to give my Kind Regards to Ms Richa Bhalla and Monika for there wonderful Hospitality and support Kudoos to Holiday Inn

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear GurpreetS1365,

Thank you very much for your continuous patronage and wonderful feedback. It is heart-warming to receive positive comments such as yours. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and were impressed with the excellent service delivery by Richa and Monika. It is always a priority to deliver the utmost service to each and every guest and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had been to Holiday Inn for few drinks last month, and I liked the place. So when I needed a hotel near Airport as I had to catch midnight flight, there was no second thought other than to book Holiday Inn. Room was good, clean and staff was friendly. I had asked for wake up call as I dosed off after dinner and didn't want to miss my flight. Somehow my mobile went on silent and I couldn't receive wake up call on phone. Here is an extra mile walked by Holiday Inn staff, they came to my room and rung the bell. This was a lovely gesture and this has made sure that I will come back to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Escape_to_explore,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is great to read that you had an exceptional stay experience with us and were impressed with our comfortable room and the service delivery by the team. It is indeed our goal to achieve the highest standard of service we could offer to our guests, and it is always rewarding for the whole team to learn that we have met your expectations.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stay for one night, stay was comfortable. Restaurant dinner and breakfast was Awesome specially take care by Munna and praveen at viva restaurant.
I really appreciate to both of them. I had kulcha and appam really tasty. I will back soon.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear govindasamy s,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful feedback with us. We are happy to note that you enjoyed our elaborate breakfast spread and were impressed by the excellent service delivery extended to you by Munna & Praveen. We will assure to pass on your recognition to them as well as the entire team.