The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$263
US$173
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$265
US$194
Expedia
Pullman New Delhi Aerocity(New Delhi)
Hotels.com
Chhoti Haveli(New Delhi)
BnB Chrysalis(New Delhi)
Eleven(New Delhi)
Grace Home(New Delhi)
2,074 results
All reviewsviva restaurantbetween flightsexcellent hotelmodern hotelstayed for one nightshort staylong flightconvenient locationrooms are spaciousbreakfast buffetin room diningbusiness hoteltravel deskcourteous staffbusiness tripcomfortable staymetro station
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Best property in the vicinity of New Delhi International Airport. Its clean, rooms are nice warm and good. Food taste is great except for some items in the complimentary breakfast. Service is up to the mark and sleep quality is at its best. We enjoyed our stay. We had nice buffet lunch which has variety and taste both. We were little disappointed with breakfast as Indian dishes were not at its best in taste. Travel desk services and cars are good with polite and courteous drivers and attendants. Go and enjoy their best hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
RanjanMalakar77, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Dear Kiran43,

It is a great pleasure to learn that you had a successful stay experience and the hotel could live up to your expectations .Your feedback on breakfast has been noted and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This is an excellent quality Holiday Inn. The staff are very attentive and sort things out very quickly. The restaurant has a god selection of a la carte and buffet options, both Indian and Western in origin. I didn't want to try the outdoor unheated swimming pool (and definitely not in February) but I did use the Sauna and Steam rooms which were excellent. If you're touring round the area then they have a car you can book (and this means it will be driven for you) at reasonable rates. On my two days the experienced, efficient and able Jai took me upstate. When I am back in Delhi I will stay here again

Room Tip: All rooms are probably very similar here
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Gary O,

We thank you for taking out time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall product and the services offered at the hotel. We thank you once again for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you at the hotel soon. Thank you also for complimenting Jai for his services.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

A good hotel, much nicer than other holiday Inn hotelsz good restaurant. This is a good hotel but there are other hotels that offer a similar service in aero city for less. Make sure you email then before you arrive to make use of the complimentary shuttle, you can't just pick it up as in other places.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Dear Chris Q,

We thank you for staying with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the overall product and the services offered at the hotel. Please note our prices are designed to offer value for money and we also continuously check to ensure that that we are competitively priced in the market as providing great value for money is a Holiday Inn forte. I hope that you will give us a chance to you again and we assure you that we will do our best. Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Stayed for 1 Night on a Business visit in Feb 2016.

Hotel is located within a 5 Minute drive from the Airport. First impression of the lobby was not great, found it to be extremely chaotic and loud. Front Desk was full, probably because of a horde of Transit passengers that I saw strewn around. Music blaring, seemed like a tactic to drown the general lobby noise since its connected straight to the open Restaurant as well.

Room was clean and well kept, did not find any issue there. Sleep quality was excellent.
Breakfast spread was more than decent, good spread of American, Continental and Indian cuisines.
Conference room was a bit chaotic, since there was another event in progress and they were being served with a buffet and the noise + smell levels had the tendency to get on your nerves.
Decent sized Spa called Lea, effective post a long day of travel and meetings.
Staff overall were extremely polite and efficient.

If you can skip the Lobby chaos, the Hotel is very good and I will be utilizing them again.

Stayed: February 2016

Dear prazz,

We thank you for taking out time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed the overall product and the services offered at the hotel. We thank you once again for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

To get to this hotel, you need to take a cab or get some form of transportation since it is a few minutes ride from the airport. But once you get there, you will find a comfortable, modern and clean room that will allow you to "chill" or whatever you have to do before you catch your flight. It has free coffee and tea and complimentary water and a wide screen TV should you choose to use one. There is free wi-fi and the bed was comfortable. I slept for several hours like a log until I got my wake up call. Just a few hours here but perfectly happy in my room to rest and sleep till my 1am flight to Paris.

The front desk however seemed quite disorganized. There was a lady who acted like a hostess directing guests from one clerk to another. There weren't that many people checking out at almost 11pm so couldn't figure out why she was there except to change her mind to direct me from one unsmiling clerk to another. The people at the front desk should have a lesson in that: smile when you greet a guest. I also had to wait for a few minutes while they checked to see if I used the mini-bar. The clerk just stood there not telling me why she was just standing there looking bored and annoyed until I asked her what we were waiting for. Horrible! Other than the unfriendly (I can't even call them efficient) staff at the front desk, everything was fine. You just have to brace yourself for an indifferent check in and an even colder check out!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Dear Footloose916,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the overall condition of our property especially the bed and the amenities provided. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with the level of service provided by our staff. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,