Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Hotels.com
BnB Chrysalis(New Delhi)
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
Eleven(New Delhi)
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
Grace Home(New Delhi)
Jugaad Hostels(New Delhi)
Chhoti Haveli(New Delhi)
2,667 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managerclose to the airportgreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a buffet dinner with my colleagues, without doubt one of the best dinner I had in my life.
One of the best thing about this place is chef surya thapa and his team they serve you treat you like their own family.
Kudos to the team will visit again for such a lovely food and personal attention by the team. Last but not least As i ask for som tom salad with chef as its my favourite and see what i get......

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pawan G
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel wid good pool, friendly staff, good food, food court walking distance n Mall closeby next to Airport pick up and drop facility from airport is available. Metro is at walking distance very nicely located

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This review is just to praise the hospitality and the distinguish impression that the staff leaves on you once u enter the serene yet lively ambience of lemon tree aerocity.we stayed in presidential suite for a day ,although the stay was short but asst manager Vikas Dahiya and Manika left such a impression with their hospitality.their conduct speaks volumes about their concern for their guest.Nothing much about the hotel must meet these sincere souls they ll make ur stay comfortable

Stayed: April 2018

Hi team,

We just want thank you lemon tree aerocity Delhi.

Especially, the service we have from Amit fordell, the best service we have and great experiences.

Best place to advice my abroad friends to stay in lemon tree.

Thanks team and Amit fordell once again.

Regards,

Vinay Vardhan

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my third time staying at The Lemon Tree Hotel in Delhi while traveling for business from the U.S. My husband and I have enjoyed the personable service that we always get from the staff.
Many thanks especially to Manila, Prakrita, Sneva and Vikas who made it extra special.

Also thank you to Narender for making arrangements for taxis and rooms.

The front hotel staff have made my stay each time very special. They go out of their way to make sure my room and stay is pleasant. This time they surprised me with a birthday cake on my birthday! What a fun day it was! Even the whole staff would stop and say happy birthday!
This is always our choice for hotel when we come to India!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends