3,102 results
All reviews citrus cafe republic of noodles chef satpal delhi airport red fox special thanks swimming pool front office excellent hospitality rooms are small short stay in room dining comfortable stay business hotel restaurant staff business trip excellent stay

Hi team,

We just want thank you lemon tree aerocity Delhi.

Especially, the service we have from Amit fordell, the best service we have and great experiences.

Best place to advice my abroad friends to stay in lemon tree.

Thanks team and Amit fordell once again.

Regards,

Vinay Vardhan

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This is my third time staying at The Lemon Tree Hotel in Delhi while traveling for business from the U.S. My husband and I have enjoyed the personable service that we always get from the staff.
Many thanks especially to Manila, Prakrita, Sneva and Vikas who made it extra special.

Also thank you to Narender for making arrangements for taxis and rooms.

The front hotel staff have made my stay each time very special. They go out of their way to make sure my room and stay is pleasant. This time they surprised me with a birthday cake on my birthday! What a fun day it was! Even the whole staff would stop and say happy birthday!
This is always our choice for hotel when we come to India!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying here for a business purpose and had a good time in the hotel. Staff at citrus restaurant is excellent keeping all the needs and providing with the best service.

I would like to mention few names like Vivek, Manish, Sartaj and many more are taking good care in the restaurant along with there managers.

I loved the stay here and will come back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Whilst my stay here was fine, we were over-charged on check-out. We were checking out at 1.00am to catch our connecting flight and so didnt check the amount we were charged until I got home and was reconciling my credit card.

We basically booked this hotel on Agoda for a total rate of £171. Agoda must be affiliated with Booking.com because booking.com passed incorrect rate information to the hotel of total package of £251. When I contacted the hotel, they couldn't be bothered to do anything about this discrepancy and all they did was email me the booking.com reservation sent to them. I have since emailed Agoda countless times and phoned them twice, once holding for 25 mins and the second time for over 1 hour.

Their customer service email simply says we will respond in 24 hours. Not likely! Whilst I understand that the hotel charged on the basis of the information provided to them I'm really disappointed they are unwilling to help resolve this error.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roshni S
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Room itself was fine, but not very clean, and smelt of smoke despite being a non-smoking room.
Breakfast was ok.

But the service at the front desk was very poor. Firstly confusion over the rooms. But then on check out i asked to pay in rupees on my card (as it was free to use abroad). I ticked that box, but instead they charged me in £ (GBP) at their own very bad exchange rate, essentially stealing from me.

I tried contacting them about this but no one responded to my emails.

Very overpriced compared to other options in india.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple