Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport
Taj Mahal Hotel(New Delhi)
US$169
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$212
US$206
US$184
US$165
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$192
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$176
US$141
Expedia
  • Breakfast included
Andaz Delhi - A concept by Hyatt(New Delhi)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
2,669 results
All reviewscitrus caferepublic of noodlesslounge barchef satpaldelhi airportspecial thanksfront office managerclose to the airportgreat hospitalityred foxswimming poolcheck in was smoothrooms are smallshort staycomfortable staycourteous staffrestaurant staff
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Home away from home.The overall service offered by the staff was quite impressive and so was the spread at citrus lounge.looking forward to staying again at this property.Also need to mention about the wi fi connectivity which was uniterrupted

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited the Citrus Cafe last year, and just loved the food and the people working there. Nitin and Sandeep were very attentive...bringing this American an extra cappuccino without having to ask! When I came back this year for a one night stay, Nitin and Sandeep remembered me from my last visit, and went out of their way to talk to me and make me feel welcome. It' was so nice to feel like I have friends at the Citrus Cafe. The food is amazing, a huge variety and everything is very fresh. I am looking forward to my next trip and seeing Nitin and Sandeep again. A wonderful time!

Room Tip: Larger rooms seem to have less hotel noise.... they are roomy and clean
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The service is truly brilliant. The people are really awesome. I think it is all about the training. All the staff are so helpful. They are so keen to serve.
Congratulations for employing people with disabilities. They are superb. They are so happy to serve.
The entire hotel is so customer centric and service minded.
Congratulations!! World class...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience in citrus cafe when nitin provide so much and more then service from his hospitality and the staff was very great full of the first time and I will be ready to be able again there so please thank you for your Mr.nitin service and smart work ....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Set in the weird, artificial (and at time of writing half built) world that is Aerocity, this budget hotel is spilt into tiny rooms that, despite the hotel being quite new, already look and feel dated.
I didn't enjoy the strong smell of the paraffin based cleaner that they use in the corridors, nor was I amused by the 'water torture' dripping sound from the toilet (1.5m from my head because the room was so small) that kept me awake at night.
Reception staff need to learn to serve one customer at a time. I was in the middle of registering when the person serving me stopped and recoded a key card for another guest - not a word of apology to me - this kind of thing is very frustrating after a long journey.
Breakfast was OK. The food not of the highest quality but there was variety
In summary, next time I'll spend a few dollars more and get something more up market or if I have time I'll travel a little further into the city. I won't be back to the Lemon Tree.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

We deeply apologize for you were inconvenienced due to some sounds entering your room. This was a one off issue which has been resolved now. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

We are sorry you did not enjoy the food. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to try and ensure that customers enjoy their experience.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,