“When help needed”
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

Lemon Tree Premier
Ranked #36 of 779 Hotels in New Delhi
Reviewed 8 May 2017

The standard of this hotel spoke for itself when a member of our family discovered they had left their passport on a plane. The service was outstanding as they accompanied this person to the airport and stayed with them supporting when necessary with the negotiations needed to find the passport. The rooms are clean bed comfortable food selection good. Wonderful pool to relax in and a variety of restuarants to choose from. Staff able to speak English and responded quickly to any inquiries.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier, Delhi Airport, New Delhi.I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pdl1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

23 cities. 40 hotels. 4100 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,357)

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Home away from home.The overall service offered by the staff was quite impressive and so was the spread at citrus lounge.looking forward to staying again at this property.Also need to mention about the wi fi connectivity which was uniterrupted

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited the Citrus Cafe last year, and just loved the food and the people working there. Nitin and Sandeep were very attentive...bringing this American an extra cappuccino without having to ask! When I came back this year for a one night stay, Nitin and Sandeep remembered me from my last visit, and went out of their way to talk to me and make me feel welcome. It' was so nice to feel like I have friends at the Citrus Cafe. The food is amazing, a huge variety and everything is very fresh. I am looking forward to my next trip and seeing Nitin and Sandeep again. A wonderful time!

Room Tip: Larger rooms seem to have less hotel noise.... they are roomy and clean
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The service is truly brilliant. The people are really awesome. I think it is all about the training. All the staff are so helpful. They are so keen to serve.
Congratulations for employing people with disabilities. They are superb. They are so happy to serve.
The entire hotel is so customer centric and service minded.
Congratulations!! World class...

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Amazing experience in citrus cafe when nitin provide so much and more then service from his hospitality and the staff was very great full of the first time and I will be ready to be able again there so please thank you for your Mr.nitin service and smart work ....

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family