See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I booked hotel via Oyo . Room was totally dirty. Linen is dirty and smelling .Ac was broken water coming inside room . Wall of room totally dirty .Room service also dely . Please avoid this hotel for stay in Delh..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashu_53
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel Heritage Home in Delhi. Good Hotel, clean and good location, very near to Delhi Railway Station. Only problem was in the morning with no hot water, besides this, was ok. The staff were very helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

very bed hotel very bed room very bed experience with OYO rooms
Not book with OYO room hotel room was horrible look very worst service by OYO team never book with OYO this hotel this hotel is very bed

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Fantastic pick up from the airport then well looked after by the people there. Room was clean and comfortable and the staff very helpful when we needed to arrange a trip to Agra. I would stay again if I ever return to Delhi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I recently visited Delhi with my family and stayed in this bogus hotel. I booked it via OYO rooms and they are blaming it is one of the good property. I never seen such bogus staff in any other hotel i stayed during my life. behavior of staff is very very unprofessional. Staff service is pathetic. My storing remark for families travelling to Delhi avoid staying in this hotel. It is better to stay in Dharmshala then this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family