See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my mum for 2 weeks as my dad was in MAX hospital which was close by.

You pay your hotel rate and get 2 free meals a day with it. Breakfast everyday was good but dinner was not so good. If you don't enjoy the buffet dinner there is also a spicy menu you can choose from. That was good all the different curries. If that does not satisfy you then there is a paying menu you can take a look at and all the food on there is really good.

The reception staff were amazing they tried their best to fulfill our every request. I left after 2 weeks my mum had to stay an extra week and they gave her a bunch of roses before she left. The staff in the restaurant were so good at all times smiles in the morning and evening very helpful there was a lady from Uganda that worked there she spoke English and that helped us a lot she was so helpful with food choices and with other information that we asked. Security and the door man were amazing too so helpful and so pleasant at all times. Lastly the owner I never got his name but he was so welcoming and made us feel so comfortable they all became like family to us.

Some small complaints which is nothing major. Some days we had to call housekeeping for toilet paper and some days for towels as sometimes they would forget to put in any of those things. Some days we would have a mat on the floor and some days we wouldn't. BUT every time we called reception and requested any of these things at any time of the day or night they would be with us within at least half an hour. Besides that the cleaning stuff kept everything very clean and comfortable every single day.

We also had free transfers to and from the hospital everyday which was amazing and so helpful. 1 of the days the driver had gone out and the owner quickly got his driver to drive us in his personal car which was very nice of him.

When my dad came out of the hospital he needed at least 6 pillows they made sure we had these. He also needed a bucket and jug to clean himself and they helped us with that too.

Overall I would recommend you stay here good price, good food, clean and comfortable and you might make some new family thank you to everyone at JP.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Don't ever visit this hotel. It's a worst hotel I have seen in my life... We were staying with family for 3nights...No hot water any day..Towels were not changed ac was not working properly and some of the rooms don't have sealing fans also...Above all if u complaint for water all you will get answer that there was a problem today but it will be solved tomorrow but nothing happens and water for bath is not clean....Not recommend at all...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DharmeshD56
Reviewed 7 February 2017

I stayed twice, for 5 nights each. The Rooms are very good. The hotel staff were extremely helpful, courteous and capable, especially the Concierge Manager Rajesh, who looked after our every need. Hotel J P Inn is well located for exploring signature destinations such as the New Delhi Railway Station. Great experience. I will be back!

Room Tip: 2013 room is very good
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank babbus28
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This is the worst hotel i have ever visited. Dont even think of coming to this hotel. No good service. The AC doesnt cool rhe room even if it is on for the whole night.
Pls dint visist this hotel there are very good hotels around.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Yashraj A
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I reserved this hotel as an Oyo room and was very satisfied with room and service. The photo I provide with this review is the one I took myself of my room, and it sure does look like the ones are their adds! Bed was comfy to western standards, room extra large and best of all, and excellent breakfast you can choose from the menu.

Stayed: November 2015