Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport
Shanti Home(New Delhi)
US$52
US$55
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$192
The Oberoi(New Delhi)
US$209
US$196
Expedia
ITC Maurya, New Delhi(New Delhi)
Hotels.com
Check In Room Sangatrashan(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Breakfast included
Andaz Delhi - A concept by Hyatt(New Delhi)
US$119
Trip.com
Check In Room Chuna Mandi(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$31
TripAdvisor
2,360 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factoryneung roidelhi airportnational highwaybusiness classbetween flightskebabexcellent hotelbusiness centercoffee shopbusiness tripbreakfast buffetlong flightchecking outfive star hotelrooms are spaciouscourteous staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel near to the airport. very good hotel neat and clean and very friendly staff.Break fast very good swimming poll very nice was staying a night before going to Agra could not enjoy the spa.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
6  Thank southgatesintern2018
General M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so happy and thrilled to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay in our hotel. Thank you for appreciating and highlighting our proximity to airport, neat & clean rooms, buffet breakfast, swimming pool, courtesies and friendly behaviour of our staff. We are confident that you will recommend our hotel to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While visiting India we stayed in this hotel on 3 seperate occasions due to it being close to the airport.

We stayed in a club room so got the benefits of happy hour and nibbles so didn't need to have an evening meal (normally to tired after travelling)

The book in process was excellent and with the club room you get free pick up and delivery to the airport which is a bonus.
The rooms are a bit dated but clean and the beds are king size and comfy.
The pillows are just what we needed soft and fluffy.

The breakfast was to die for western and local foods very tasty.

We found the staff to be very friendly and efficient and after the 1st time we had stayed they remembered us and made us very welcome on the next 2 stays

We wish to thank the staff for exceptional service the 1st night after travelling for 22hrs.

would we stay here again YES

Room Tip: get a club room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank TIFFYBrisbane
General M, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the generous compliments for our hotel and for recognising the efforts of our enthusiastic team in the hotel. We are glad to note that you liked our club package, airport services, soft and fluffy pillows, scrumptious buffet breakfast spread and other services. We are confident that this will not only result in continuous patronage but also your recommendation to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome job by Anjali (floor mannager
She help me as soon as step into the front door. Anjali went out her way to assist me any thing my parents are senior citizen she help them for get proper room to breakfast and Lunch.
I recommend this hotel Raddiison blue plaza Delhi airport :-

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank gandhipathak12

Dear Valued Guest,

I am grateful to you for sharing your amazing experience in our hotel. Your kind words have been passed on to our Front Desk Team and particularly to Ms. Anjali Shukla who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work. I am also thankful to you for recommending our hotel to your friends and colleagues. I am looking forward to meet you in person on your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this Hotel at the beginning and end of our trip to India.Close to Airport.
Great Rooms.Great Shower.Great Air Con.Great Food.Comfy Bed.Just what you want.Would Recommend.Nice Pool Area.Large Hotel. Stayed on 7th floor.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank simonhatcher

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to express my sincere gratitude for your continuous patronage to our hotel. Thank you very much for your warm appreciation for our services including great rooms, quality of food, comfortable beds, nice swimming pool and close proximity to airport. We take pride in providing genuine hospitality marked by our 'Yes I Can' service philosophy. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I took this hotel because I need to be close to the airport with an early flight. I slept so well and the room was very quiet! I recommend this place for sure I will come back. The staff is very good too and they offer a fantastic buffet!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank Odette B

Dear Valued Guest,

I am grateful to you for sharing the details of your pleasant experience in our hotel. I am so happy to note that you found services of our hotel including comfortable beds and courtesies and friendly approach of our staff. We are confident that this will not only result in continuous patronage but also your recommendation to your friends and colleagues. I look forward to welcoming you back.